Automatically Apply Injured Walk Style After Receiving A Certain Amount Of Damage From Another Player

Snoot

Short description: Automatically enter injured walking style after getting shot / hurt a certain amount.

Detailed description: At the current time, you are able to sprint no matter how much you've been shot, stabbed, anything. I believe automatically entering the injured walking style after getting damaged through player input by a certain amount would add a lot to the state of shootout/stabbing/brawl roleplay.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add:N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? As mentioned before, it'd give another level of realism to fights, shootouts, all that. You will still be able to run, just not as fast, and it's clear that you've been hit a couple times.

Additional information:

I don't expect the style to be applied the moment you are punched, shot, stabbed, once. I believe there should be a certain damage requirement to it, at a certain health, anything.

I also already expect the whole "just expect people to rp it lol" replies, people don't, because why should you, if you gotta get away from a scene asap. Game mechanics don't limit you and unless there's a buffer like the style applied, there's no reason for people to start stopping and going to imply a limp or injured state while getting away.

This won't even stop people from getting away period, it'll just make it tougher because the walkstyle makes your run slightly slower.

• Upvote 6
1 minute ago, PKMN_trainer said:

This is a good idea, I support it. As long as it doesn't bug out like the usual walk styles do, all the time.

don't quote me on that but i think those have been working fairly well lately

• Wuhtah locked this topic