Wash cars at home / faction car parks.

Mick

From reading some of the responses, I really like the idea, and think some neat ideas was mentioned.

I see it working like this: You go to a 24/7 or a tool shop and buy some soap/sponge whatever seems the better idea, you can then wash your car from anywhere (to avoid weird distances from a house spawnpoint and to avoid having to add a ton of weird markers). You'd then have to roleplay washing the car, and if you failed to do this, or washed it in a completely unrealistic place, it would lead to OOC punishment.

It could potentially be interesting to see small carwash shops show up (essentially providing some fun roleplay for a cheap price), or for groups like ULSA (or maybe even strip clubs, I could see plenty of factions having good excuses to make roleplay with this) as special events for charity or promotional events and the like, as is sometimes seen IRL.

I'm all for this. It would create so much RP, especially in the hoods. Maybe have an item added to 24/7 liquid soap or whatever, buckets and spounges, so players still spend some money and thus give back to the community to obtain these items so they can RP it. Otherwise, if it's completely free, then probably no one will even use carwashes as a business.

• Wuhtah locked this topic