Wash cars at home / faction car parks.

Mick

Short description:  be able to wash cars at home / faction car parks 

Detailed description: 

So, with how quickly cars get dirty in game, it’s very impractical for factions such as SD, PD especially to take their entire fleets through a couple of car washes. Especially special units who don’t always use their vehicles everyday. And a lot of people self wash their prized vehicles at home as well. 

Commands to add: /washveh

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? Allow people to roleplay washing cars, open up hand car washes and allow factions to clean their script at their car parks 

Additional information: there’s already a script for it with the car washes , but allow the command with a warning that it must be properly rped or require items to be bought at the 247 or something, like buckets, hose etc

• Upvote 3

Honestly I give full support to this. More ability to care for your car at home is good. I'd even go so far as to say that people should be allowed to RP their maintenance at home too. Garages make money hand over fist already and maintenance is barely even a drop of that. It wouldn't affect profits at all.

• Applaud 1

I mean currently car washes are hit E. Then a single 5 line RP happens and boom it’s clean. Having the ability to wash cars on your own can bring for a lot of neat RP. Especially now that we’re in the summer months.  Chillin in the hood washing your car? Coolio. Mechanic garages having detail crews to RP and earn money, coolio. Got a day off from work and wanna wash your baby up. Coolio. 

1 minute ago, Cocaine Capital said:

I mean currently car washes are hit E. Then a single 5 line RP happens and boom it’s clean. Having the ability to wash cars on your own can bring for a lot of neat RP. Especially now that we’re in the summer months.  Chillin in the hood washing your car? Coolio. Mechanic garages having detail crews to RP and earn money, coolio. Got a day off from work and wanna wash your baby up. Coolio. 

I think this is a great point. It can definitely contribute towards that immersive neighborhood roleplay.

30 minutes ago, Cocaine Capital said:

I have actually seen someone washing their car in the driveway before and it literally turned into a 30 minute conversation, which was great roleplay, so this ability creating extra RP is a very valid point.

Hello!

I support it. It would be really nice to do this.

Also at gas stations, people could roleplay washing their own cars and friends could help to wash each others vehicles, etc.

It would also add another thing to do for those players, who would like to work at gas stations.

Edited by Cerulean

I agree with having to buy some scriptwise item to do it, the server still has this problem where you can have like 5 million dollars and 40 cars and not have to worry about ever losing your money because there is near zero cost of living.

Basically anything that makes people spend money while facilitating RP is good to me

Edited by icarusfeather
  • Wuhtah locked this topic