The New Drug System, and how GTAW RP became GTAW RPG

Kappaurel

7 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

... and in the moment of truth, when the teamfight is about to happen, ultimates are ready, and we are about to enter AHN'QIRAJ OR NAXXRAMAS, we take 5 of each of those drugs, getting an incredible boost of...

im dead

1 minute ago, Santanaa said:

you do realize no one is gonna take those drugs all together at the same time otherwise they'll either 1. have to rp getting an overdose and CK or 2. Get reported to RQPM and banned?

somebody lock this shit please

based on this thread i think kappaurel took all of that irl rn so it wouldn't be that non rp

• Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, BjornV said:

based on this thread i think kappaurel took all of that irl rn so it wouldn't be that non rp

most likely my dude

his logic:

guys..if u take all drugs on the chart..u get health boost to infinity and u can carry 5 ak....5 AK!!! omg...drup revamp = bad cuz that means everyone gonna take 50 of each drug before going into a shootout....omg how did nervous not think about this?!!!!

Just now, Santanaa said:

most likely my dude

his logic:

guys..if u take all drugs on the chart..u get health boost to infinity and u can carry 5 ak....5 AK!!! omg...drup revamp = bad cuz that means everyone gonna take 50 of each drug before going into a shootout....omg how did nervous not think about this?!!!!

No.

This is promoting drug use for horrible non-RP reasons. That's the issue.

Just now, Kappaurel said:

No.

bro im gonna say the same shit as earlier :

if people take all the shit u said, they either have to rp overdosing and CKing, or they'll be reported and perma-banned...what part of that do you not understand

1 minute ago, Kappaurel said:

No.

still promotes drug use, which is what the server's drug trade needs

I don't see what's wrong with crackhead strength either

Edited by Corey_
  • Groz locked this topic