The New Drug System, and how GTAW RP became GTAW RPG

Kappaurel

The New Drug System, and how GTAW RP became GTAW RPG

Well, here it is. GTAW RP is now GTAW RPG.

With the intention to "make drugs more valuable", in order to (I guess) have more people having drugs and give illegal roleplayers more... market? GTAW RP and its admins forgot the concept of roleplay, entering the dark, shady paths of the RPG games. We are only two updates away from skill points.

Spoiler

zDOLQ2P.png

HXstSmL.png

As you can see in the spoiler above, we even have an EXCEL telling us what benefits each thing gives us. We are only two patches away from becoming League of San Andreas.

I have put all my researchers to work, and we have came up, studying the current META OF THE GAME the OPTIMUM BUILD, that the best combination currently is to get up to the max the addiction for LSD, Steroids, PCP, Adderall, Oxycodone and Codeine, and in the moment of truth, when the teamfight is about to happen, ultimates are ready, and we are about to enter AHN'QIRAJ OR NAXXRAMAS, we take 5 of each of those drugs, getting an incredible boost of

+175 hp, +6000 carry boost, +35 melee boost, +ignore damage, +ignore taser

^^ THESE NUMBERS ARE NOT A MEME, I REALLY DID THE MATHS ^^

You are now ready to reign all over gangs, motorcycle clubs, mobs. You could RULE TTCF all by yourself. Congratulations, as you have now achieved the MAXIMUM POWER.

YOU ARE NOW HULK

tenor.gif

WE ARE ALL BECOMING STARCRAFT MARINES, DRUG YOURSELF, GO TO BATTLE

Now, seriously

Is this what we want for GTAW RP?

Do we want the main reason for someone to have a drug addiction, to consume drugs is... to hit harder, tank more hits, or carry more shit? Get your stats boosted? Seriously?

The reason to consume drugs will be no longer having fun with friends in RP, or roleplaying a person consumed by them... now people will literally drug themselves before going to gunfights and that... and that's just disappointing.

It doesn't matter if maybe my previous math is wrong and instead of +175 hp you only get +75, or +50... do we really need to boost stats in order to make people have drug RP? If people is not interested in drugs, then just let them be, most people don't have drugs in real life, really; and for sure they don't give you any improvements, you are not faster, better, stronger under the effects of substances, no.

I understand and appreciate the heavy work from developers, and even if this thread has some humor in it, the message it's trying to bring is a deep one. Keep it civil in the comments, thanks!

Edited by Kappaurel
Just now, Groz said:

what man

Just now, Yoak said:

im lost and im only on line 5

Listen, read until the end, the message is serious even if not delivered in a serious manner, cause I don't really expect this to change the work of a whole drug revamp system so... there was no reason to "get mad" about it or be super serious.

11 minutes ago, Kappaurel said:

No, but don't worry, I'll get my +175 HP boost from LSD, Steroids, PCP, Adderall, Oxycodone and Codeine and I will be better.

you do realize no one is gonna take those drugs all together at the same time otherwise they'll either 1. have to rp getting an overdose and CK or 2. Get reported to Roleplay Quality Management and banned?

This happened WITHOUT the new drug system being in place, with the new system, they'll be WAY more careful :

uxgzFJ1.png

somebody lock this shit please

Edited by Santanaa
  • Groz locked this topic