The players you hate fund the server you love

Goonbag

21 minutes ago, DKing said:

General discussion part of this server seems to be a bunch of people hating on others for playing the game in a different style than they do. Do your own stuff, be happy and stop crying. And as someone already wrote in this post, grow up. I dont mind people playing some cringy stuff, as long as it is within the rules and doesn't ruin mine or others RP. 

I for one agree, without these absolutely deplorable freaks throwing fistfuls of money at the server I wouldn’t be able to live out my dreams of being a biker. In real life I’m just much too scared to ride a motorcycle. I understand why they want to wear cat ears, walk on leashes and live out their sexual fantasies. It’s all about being able to live out your wildest dreams! Mine is not being scared of gravel, theirs is furry fetishism. Potato potahto. 

2 hours ago, Shvag said:

Guys, this is just a game. People are coming here daily to play a typing simulator.  

If somebody is happy to roleplay a Russian gangster from the 90's, Tokiyo Drift racer, stinky leather biker, 14yo gang banger... Just get over it. 

World is not only white or black. Let others enjoy as well. 

Grow up. 

Because role playing a Russian Gangster from the 90's is highly realistic and doesn't break immersion because we're still in the 90's right? Lol but what the hell.... in the interests of funding the server ---- do what you please.

Screenshot_2021-05-17 GTA World - Heavy Text Based GTA V Roleplay Server.png

Edited by Numelo

Imagine the money the server would make if it catered to the people who contribute to the role play ecosystem rather than those who seek to minmax everything and play it like a money farming/casual rp simulator. 

• Upvote 2
2 hours ago, Smith said:

Imagine the money the server would make if it catered to the people who contribute to the role play ecosystem rather than those who seek to minmax everything and play it like a money farming/casual rp simulator. 

Imagine mistaking GTAW for anything but a casual RP simulator set in a modern day Night City.

Edited by Smilesville
2 hours ago, Smith said:

You do realize this server is a ''casual roleplay simulator''? Or do we have our definitions mixed up? 😛

4 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

Besides that one cat ear / CCW meme, I rarely see people wearing cat ears, so I'm not quite sure where this pandemic on the server even is?

It's a convenient scapegoat for wannabe gangstas who're insecure about their style of play.

16 minutes ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

Unpopular opinion.

Besides that one cat ear / CCW meme, I rarely see people wearing cat ears, so I'm not quite sure where this pandemic on the server even is?

I've seen quite a few people wear those, and no, not for a costume party ..