Should we remove cat ears?

Whoopty

• Developer
Just now, Yoak said:

You ALWAYS take points in threads way out of context. Also the first post said don’t comment about reporting it so you clearly didn’t read OP’s post.. say no more.. it’s not about it being “sexy” it’s just hugely unrealistic 

I can comment on whatever I want. I think its a petty discussion and people make a fuss about everything lately. They been IG since 2017. And NOW people complain? Yeah right.

2 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Should we remove all 'sexy' clothes too then? Its a clothing piece, if someone wears it inappropriately report it to quality people

The fact you called it "sexy clothes" is laughable brother. What deep dark fetish do you have to project on this server to think that ears of a CAT, which is an ANIMAL, is anywhere near sexy? It's beyond disgusting.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Zani said:

Well that's not true. Especially during Halloween or festivities like it, it's worn. They're also worn on the daily by some.

They’re worn at Halloween as part of a costume okay.. that’s all. No one irl wears them because if they do, they’re usually bullied by the cool kids on the school bus 😎

3 minutes ago, sio said:

Hi Whoopty, let's get started...

tenor.gif

Cat ears should most definitely not literally be removed from GTA World because they specifically are very definitely cool and fun, neverminding the fact they definitely get me lots of ERP, definitely contrary to popular belief. Whoopty, I actually think you basically are a small-minded fool who basically has no idea what he specifically is talking about, which essentially shows that cat ears should most definitely not kind of be removed from GTA World because they specifically are very very cool and fun, neverminding the fact they actually get me lots of ERP, which basically is quite significant. Cat ears generally are definitely essential the ERP economy of the server, though I mostly do not expecty ou to actually understand this in a subtle way. I will absolutely really destroy you should you basically disagree with this sort of simple truth, you specifically do not mostly know the wrath you particularly have broguht upon yourself, demonstrating how cat ears mostly are very essential the ERP economy of the server, though I really do not expecty ou to specifically understand this, or so they mostly thought.

You make an interesting point "Sio". But I regret to inform you that I did not actually indulge in reading this lengthy passage of text as I deemed it too long for my efforts, good day.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1

There is nothing "sexy" about cat ears, they are an accessory that IRL is mostly worn by children....? 🤨

I don't think removing them is going to cure the server, but it's definitely a step in the right direction of fixing peoples' portrayal because lets be honest noone dresses like this. They should be treated the same way someone walking around with alien legs should be.

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

I can comment on whatever I want. I think its a petty discussion and people make a fuss about everything lately. They been IG since 2017. And NOW people complain? Yeah right.

Bro chill just because you RP Loren Fletcher and wear cat ears + erp all the time. This thread can be locked since the developer that would be removing the cat ears is literally the target audience for said cat ears, hes never gonna remove them lmao. I garuntee your last 10 used anims were from the "adult" category.

• Upvote 2