Should we remove cat ears?

Whoopty

• Developer

Should we remove all 'sexy' clothes too then? Its a clothing piece, if someone wears it inappropriately report it to quality people

EDIT:
Since everyone takes 'sexy' out of context. What I meant with this is that many other clothing items are far worse to wear in public than CAT EARS. Come on what are we making a fuss about? This is an 18+ game and on top of that they been IG since 2017 and now people complain..? 4 years later..

• Applaud 1

Hi Whoopty, let's get started...

tenor.gif

Cat ears should most definitely not literally be removed from GTA World because they specifically are very definitely cool and fun, neverminding the fact they definitely get me lots of ERP, definitely contrary to popular belief. Whoopty, I actually think you basically are a small-minded fool who basically has no idea what he specifically is talking about, which essentially shows that cat ears should most definitely not kind of be removed from GTA World because they specifically are very very cool and fun, neverminding the fact they actually get me lots of ERP, which basically is quite significant. Cat ears generally are definitely essential the ERP economy of the server, though I mostly do not expecty ou to actually understand this in a subtle way. I will absolutely really destroy you should you basically disagree with this sort of simple truth, you specifically do not mostly know the wrath you particularly have broguht upon yourself, demonstrating how cat ears mostly are very essential the ERP economy of the server, though I really do not expecty ou to specifically understand this, or so they mostly thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 2
2 minutes ago, Jennie said:

Who cares, there are worse things to fix first.

Not to be rude or anything but I feel like by looking at your PFP you're one of the people that wear cat ears ingame.

This would be incredibly simple to fix, devs just need to remove one clothing item. The only reason I could see someone being opposed to it by saying we should fix other things first is if they or their friends were the people i'm talking about in the thread.

1 minute ago, St3fan[NL] said:

Should we remove all 'sexy' clothes too then? Its a clothing piece, if someone wears it inappropriately report it to quality people

You ALWAYS take points in threads way out of context. Also the first post said don’t comment about reporting it so you clearly didn’t read OP’s post.. say no more.. it’s not about it being “sexy” it’s just hugely unrealistic 

2 minutes ago, Yoak said:

Yes. Literally NO ONE in real life wears them. Literally none. 

Well that's not true. Especially during Halloween or festivities like it, it's worn. They're also worn on the daily by some.

Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

What's the appropiate use of cat ears man? We dont need to play that game, people IRL wear sexy clothes, people irl do not wear cat ears and act like twitch e-girls weilding combat pistols. You can say report each individual person sure, but thats an impossible issue to tackle. Im just saying to remove this specific clothing item so I don't have to see it and be taken out of my immersion as a serious la cosa nostra RPer.