Gyms

10 minutes ago, redis said:

what is this🤣🤣

next; attend the army and /trainaim to get a better aim

How is this different than HP boosts from drugs though? Yeah the idea seems a bit RPGish but when you put into consideration that drug users are the only ones having any benefits that advantage them in a fight, I think this'd be a fair system.

+1

7 minutes ago, Ms KarMagick 🖤 said:

How is this different than HP boosts from drugs though? Yeah the idea seems a bit RPGish but when you put into consideration that drug users are the only ones having any benefits that advantage them in a fight, I think this'd be a fair system.

+1

It's not RPG-ish, it's very much RPG. I don't support the drug boosts either, but at least drug boosts are a bit different and make sense in some capacity.

4 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

Can't wait for my adult male character to get knocked out in three punches by a 5'3 Asian chick named Konda Susumu because she goes to the gym!

she beats u regardless with the current system bc konda susumu somehow has fighting skills on par with any other male that dwarfs her in size

9 minutes ago, m1m1m1 said:

she beats u regardless with the current system bc konda susumu somehow has fighting skills on par with any other male that dwarfs her in size

Bro...If you know where to hit you can beat even a gorilla size man. Now imagine a girl took some kickboxing lessons? You been to one? They do punches and kicks all day long. One jab of a kickboxer equals you hitting someone with a hammer.

I am all for limited stamina at least, which can be either raised permanently in a gym or temporarily by drugs, cause who can run from LS to Paleto without losing their breath?

Edited by Engelbert
3 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

Bro...If you know where to hit you can beat even a gorilla size man. Now imagine a girl took some kickboxing lessons? You been to one? They do punches and kicks all day long. One jab of a kickboxer equals you hitting someone with a hammer.

This is just not true size plays a big factor in fighting, a small female is 9 out of 10 times losing to a larger adult male no matter if she's Ronda Rousey. 

4 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

This is just not true size plays a big factor in fighting, a small female is 9 out of 10 times losing to a larger adult male no matter if she's Ronda Rousey. 

Perhaps but the point is, if you create a perfect character pyshical-wise, then technically I can rp a millionaire right off the bat no? Seems not, I mean some things have to be earned. Game or not.

Edited by Engelbert
Just now, Engelbert said:

Perhaps but the point is, if you create a perfect character pyshical-wise, then technically I can rp a millionaire right off the bat no? Seems not, I mean some things have to earned. Game or not.

The height or size of your character isn't earned, you don't earn being tall or short, the average female in the USA is 5'4 where as the average male is 5'9. 

5 minutes ago, DoomedAmerica said:

The height or size of your character isn't earned, you don't earn being tall or short, the average female in the USA is 5'4 where as the average male is 5'9. 

No but you raise your strength and endurance. Let's make a comparison, two people meet on the street and there is an argument between, the guy is bigger, so naturally he believes he has an advantage. But the girl who is smaller, takes boxing lessons, so she knows how to dodge a fist and counter it? Who do you think wins. The one who can counter. Street fights can actually end in first few seconds if you get socked into your chin. That's an off switch.

Edited by Engelbert
  • Wuhtah locked this topic