Gym, muscles and anims

NoxeS

On 19/03/2018 at 10:00 PM, Pascal said:

@Ingramisn't wrong, it isn't possible.

Here are the player models:

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php?title=Torsos_Male

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php?title=Torsos_Female

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php/Peds

For the GTA:O models, they all have the same muscle mass. There's some ped skins that are muscular, but you've got to stick with that skin if you want to RP it.

pretty sure by possible they meant the rest of it as they've acknowledged that the GTAO model can't be altered

he makes a good point in response to ingram' s "rp it" argument though, there's nothing wrong with adding some stats otherwise we could always respond to suggestions asking why people don't just rp it

7 hours ago, shaobadman said:

pretty sure by possible they meant the rest of it

The OP said this in response to @Ingram saying it isn't possible:

On 19/03/2018 at 9:17 PM, NoxeS said:

I will wait for the dev response so we will really see if it is possible or not.

Besides, I feel like the other aspects of this suggestion are too RPGy. Any scripted repeatable feature that takes people away from RP is a no go IMO, we're an RP server, we want people interacting or at least developing their characters, not constantly doing one activity to increase some numbers.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd love a little bit of a stat system. No more sprinting through a third of downtown chasing someone down with no hope of catching them cause they've got a lead and unlimited stamina. I know it can always be RP'd, but the unfortunate truth is many more people are P2W, rather then P2L still. It has improved recently though.

• Upvote 1
On 22/3/2018 at 0:32 PM, stompkins said:

I don't know about everyone else, but I'd love a little bit of a stat system. No more sprinting through a third of downtown chasing someone down with no hope of catching them cause they've got a lead and unlimited stamina. I know it can always be RP'd, but the unfortunate truth is many more people are P2W, rather then P2L still. It has improved recently though.

This.

I would like to see a stamina feature added and a way to increase your stamina, either by running or going to the gym and using their equipment. 

• Upvote 1

i feel like even if you take away the unlimited stamina people will just grind the gym with no rp so they can have that rpg style stat and itll all be back to normal again.

still id like to see the gym as a place to go in game so idk how i feel on this, i just dont think that implementing this will stop people from rping their char as that 200 lbs buff as fucc ex marine who can take 50 shots of 100% liqour like its nothing and kill a cop after it with his 17 inch dick

• 2 weeks later...

A stat system is not going to go through. This is a roleplay server and I don't want people to be forced to play hours at the gym to RP a muscular guy If they want. Roleplay is all about freedom of roleplaying what you want and what story you want. Stats are not coming and thus this suggestion is denied since you can already do it alone by RP.

• Upvote 1