Gym, muscles and anims

NoxeS

Hello,

I would like to suggest some system. I noticed a lot of people like to do workout with their character, so why dont bring it up to the new level?

Gym points:

• Make an "checkpoints" of some type in the beach gym, so you could just workout on that. After some time, it will give you some workout points/gym points.
  • With that gympoints you would "pimp up" your character's body. I mean, for exp. you have 5 workout points so you can use it to make your arms slightly bigger (if is that possible)
  • It will prevent the players from creating up a character and already max their body up, they will also have a motivation to run, workout and so on...
  • Lets say you will need another gym points to make your stomach look better, another to make your legs bigger etc...
  • It will also improve the roleplaying on a server, it woul be nice seeing 20 people working out at the beach.
  • NOTICE: Currently there is no way to make your body more mascular. :-(

Animations:

• There already are some badass animations to workout like chinups, crunches and so on...
  • But I (and a lot of other players i think) wish there would be more and more animations for working out.
  • It would improve the roleplaying too.

NOT NECESSARY:

You could also add some energy to that working out, so you wouldnt just workout workout and workout but it will have slow progress.

as you've pointed out, there is no way to modify the gtao character's body features in that way but the rest of your idea is excellent, you could substitute that by having text in /examine automatically showing these stats

if there's a way to incorporate the stamina and strength stat from gtao into here, and add fitness activities then it would serve a purpose and you might even go the extra mile by automatically adding strength stats to a character's description

the only con to this is that some staff and players might see it as too much of an rpg element or too advanced, and it might bring suggestions of having to eat to maintain hunger which i'd assume a lot of people are against (not me personally because i see it as more maintenance for your character if you've got nothing to do)

supported though

Yeah, sadly it's impossible to change the look of your characters body, but it would be nice to have stats/minigames at the Gym. Such system would also add a possibility of player owned Gyms, with entrance fees etc. Was about to suggest something similar myself.

Guest Ingram

Immposible to change GTAO characters size, only GTAV peds. I don't see a reason it needs a script, you can roleplay. Regarding your strength - Yes it could work with some strength points so every punch reduces more hp than regular. But frankly everything can be roleplayed.

5 hours ago, Ingram said:

Immposible to change GTAO characters size, only GTAV peds. I don't see a reason it needs a script, you can roleplay. Regarding your strength - Yes it could work with some strength points so every punch reduces more hp than regular. But frankly everything can be roleplayed.

Dont meant to be rude but, with your policy we could just play on a blank server and roleplay everything....

I will wait for the dev response so we will really see if it is possible or not.

But thank you for your reaction. 

41 minutes ago, NoxeS said:

Dont meant to be rude but, with your policy we could just play on a blank server and roleplay everything....

I will wait for the dev response so we will really see if it is possible or not.

But thank you for your reaction. 

@Ingramisn't wrong, it isn't possible.

Here are the player models:

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php?title=Torsos_Male

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php?title=Torsos_Female

https://wiki.gt-mp.net/index.php/Peds

For the GTA:O models, they all have the same muscle mass. There's some ped skins that are muscular, but you've got to stick with that skin if you want to RP it.

I'm pretty sure I recall some sort of mechanic in GTA: O that based on your characters fitness (stats), there's changes in subtle muscle definition (textures only). It might just be one of those rumors that cause people to believe them, but it'd be worth looking into.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Wisci said:

I'm pretty sure I recall some sort of mechanic in GTA: O that based on your characters fitness (stats), there's changes in subtle muscle definition (textures only). It might just be one of those rumors that cause people to believe them, but it'd be worth looking into.

There's a strength stat, but it's not cosmetic: https://steamcommunity.com/app/271590/discussions/0/613956964588312417/

Guest Ingram

Like Pascal said.

Overall the only way this suggestion may work is to script it like a player's stat on GTAO.

• Stamina - Can be achieved by running, cycling, swimming. - Right now you can run fast non-stop.
  • Strength - Can be achieved via /pushups and other weight lift.
  • Shooting, driving skills & more.

It's clearly abusive but who would want to abuse it to get it.

Edited by Ingram