Official standing about IC population portrayal - Thoughts?

HeyMambo

Just now, Triple Seven said:

If no one cared, they wouldn't be posted, respect others my man. You are voicing a lot of prejudice and you'd do good to stop polarizing the community with your posts that have literally 0 content to them.

They're flaming to get the thread locked and the discussion shut down. Ignore them and move on.

Just now, Fancy Toothpaste said:

They're flaming to get the thread locked and the discussion shut down. Ignore them and move on.

cuz its a pointless discussion and no one cares. if staff team cared about it theyd do something after 100 pages extortion discussion, about 60 pages robberies in county discussions, and 25 other discussions about the same topic. u know what did they do about it? nothing, nada, cuz ur wrong and whining lol 

3 minutes ago, frost. said:

So you can't give an example?

I already gave an example. You immediately asked for another, and you would have asked for as many as possible until I had no more to give. If you're not interested in facing facts, that's fine. When you're ready to stop ignoring facts, I'll be here.

2 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

This is pretty much the case, which is unfortunate. It'd be a bit more helpful if the moderators instead handed out infractions to those no longer contributing to the discussion instead of just closing it up at the behest of the people who'll break any rule to see it closed.

Edited by DasFroggy
14 minutes ago, EffPee said:

Classic. We can't be violent on roleplay games now... violence clearly isn't realistic anymore...

People are just arguing to cut-down on the level of muggings and severe crimes, a bit, and maybe focus on other aspects of life that exist within a criminal being. There's more to being a criminal than to just commit crime.  

Last pages are filled with 'illegal' roleplayers attacking people and being toxic over a video game, yes. That's what it is.

I see that our beloved illegal roleplayers are calling out all the legal rp'ers mallrats... Okay, there's also one thing about the usual sexy looking mafia member.

image.png.20e168db0d041bc393226c7d772a41ce.png

like guys stop, we all know how illegal side is, legal/illegal. doesn't really matters, we're all here to have fun. if theres anything wrong in legal / illegal rp thats happening, just report it and admins will figure smthn out.

• Applaud 1
Just now, DasFroggy said:

I already gave an example. You immediately asked for another, and you would have asked for as many as possible until I had not more to give. If you're not interested in facing facts, that's fine. When you're ready to stop ignoring facts, I'll be here.

invalid and irrelevant example, on which we answered, but u ignored.. but sure its us. u have things, proofs, examples of illegal rp not being realistic? i hereby invite u to speak up on it with evidence on our next podcast

Just now, .Pluto. said:

cuz its a pointless discussion and no one cares. if staff team cared about it theyd do something after 100 pages extortion discussion, about 60 pages robberies in county discussions, and 25 other discussions about the same topic. u know what did they do about it? nothing, nada, cuz ur wrong and whining lol 

Calm down, sir, it's just a video game. No need to chimp out like it's 12000, B.C. I never even stated an opinion, I just said to ignore you, which I'll start doing in 3, 2, and 1.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

I already gave an example. You immediately asked for another, and you would have asked for as many as possible until I had no more to give. If you're not interested in facing facts, that's fine. When you're ready to stop ignoring facts, I'll be here.

ISUXWPgcXj.png

so you cant give a few examples because you're just talking a bunch of shit? log off from the forums for a bit bud, just talking shit at this point lol!

if you're going to state something then at least provide some proof or a few examples 

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

People are just arguing to cut-down on the level of muggings and severe crimes, a bit, and maybe focus on other aspects of life that exist within a criminal being. There's more to being a criminal than to just commit crime.  

You don't have to tell me bro I've stopped robbing people now out of fear for persecution.

• Bospy locked this topic