[ULSA] ULSA Express Special Edition: Student Fury At Police Raids

Username: JustAnOpinionFromATaxPayer_WhoActuallyPaysForThoseIdiotsToDestroyULSAWithTheirDormPartiesAndDrugs
Comment: Wait - lol. So, those campus spoiled brats whine about the situation, yet, the whole LS knows, that those good-for-nothings are doing drugs like hell. Any person can see that, unless they are blind. So-- the PD should make daily raids in there and keep them up, until all the drugs are found, which means-- ULSA will be 70-80% more empty, since 20% of the students are clean and deserve to visit an university. The other wannabe students, along with the Gashi-boi, who was in rehab like ten times, should be kicked out of the campus asap. 

And, of course, Riley King, is taking charge. Skye Love, Valeria Reyes, Chloe Knight, Riley King - what they have in common? They are the fantastic four of stupidity and idiocy.

**Sent with a VPN, which will show "South Africa" as the country of origin**

Edited by Tsarna
  • Applaud 1
5 hours ago, Tsarna said:

Username: JustAnOpinionFromATaxPayer_WhoActuallyPaysForThoseIdiotsToDestroyULSAWithTheirDormPartiesAndDrugs
Comment: Wait - lol. So, those campus spoiled brats whine about the situation, yet, the whole LS knows, that those good-for-nothings are doing drugs like hell. Any person can see that, unless they are blind. So-- the PD should make daily raids in there and keep them up, until all the drugs are found, which means-- ULSA will be 70-80% more empty, since 20% of the students are clean and deserve to visit an university. The other wannabe students, along with the Gashi-boi, who was in rehab like ten times, should be kicked out of the campus asap. 

And, of course, Riley King, is taking charge. Skye Love, Valeria Reyes, Chloe Knight, Riley King - what they have in common? They are the fantastic four of stupidity and idiocy.

Username: Noah_Gashi

Comment: Key Karol, idiot, there's only one guy constantly flames me online for having gone through rehab, and it's you. You're not clever nor are you fooling anyone with your stupid screenname. Maybe do your research and find out I went through drug rehabilitation once several months ago and I'm now clean and have been for a long ass time? I also don't live in the dorms anymore, so stop bringing my name up or I'm gonna file a lawsuit for slander.

Also, educate yourself. Your taxes don't pay for ULSA in the slightest - our tuition fees do. Christ. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

6 hours ago, celestialrage said:

Comment: Key Karol, idiot, there's only one guy constantly flames me online for having gone through rehab, and it's you. You're not clever nor are you fooling anyone with your stupid screenname. Maybe do your research and find out I went through drug rehabilitation once several months ago and I'm now clean and have been for a long ass time? I also don't live in the dorms anymore, so stop bringing my name up or I'm gonna file a lawsuit for slander.

Also, educate yourself. Your taxes don't pay for ULSA in the slightest - our tuition fees do. Christ. Your stupidity knows no bounds.

Username: F_NG

Comment: who is that Karol you speaking about? Seems like a girls name. Well - kudos to him for standing up against an adict, former or no, and a loser in life, generally. Half of LS knows that you were in rehab and are an textbook definition of an idiot, who got arrested in the G6 riots et cetera. If you do idiotic stuff and wind up in the media - it is your own fault, aint it?

It is quite funny how you slander that Karol person in your post, if it even is the one and only crackhead, Gashi (which I can not be sure of). And then whine about him slandering you. The drugs have taken its toll, as it seems. Now, go back to your mommah and cry to her.

**Sent with a VPN, which will show "South Africa" as the country of origin**

Edited by Tsarna
21 hours ago, Tsarna said:

15 hours ago, celestialrage said:

9 hours ago, Tsarna said:

Username: F_NG

Comment: who is that Karol you speaking about? Seems like a girls name. Well - kudos to him for standing up against an adict, former or no, and a loser in life, generally. Half of LS knows that you were in rehab and are an textbook definition of an idiot, who got arrested in the G6 riots et cetera. If you do idiotic stuff and wind up in the media - it is your own fault, aint it?

It is quite funny how you slander that Karol person in your post, if it even is the one and only crackhead, Gashi (which I can not be sure of). And then whine about him slandering you. The drugs have taken its toll, as it seems. Now, go back to your mommah and cry to her.

**Sent with a VPN, which will show "South Africa" as the country of origin**

**A student moderator reads the posts and shakes his head. A button is pressed and the comments are deleted.**

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic