Indictment CK

I have a suggestion that in my opinion will change the whole outlook of Police-Illegal Faction RP, the way each factions roleplay with each other, their members, and it will improve the effectiveness of the police against organised crime (illegal factions).

My suggestion is to create an Indictment CK system. Indictments are of course charges made against a person, or persons with claims of serious crimes. Using laws, and such, like the RICO Act, the Police would have the option to get search warrants, warrants for wiring a house, people, and other things like that. They can offer caught mobsters that they either give up their friends, and help the Police at court/wire them, or they get Indictment CK.

Wiring would mean that a person, or a house has cameras, or sound recorders. Of course, these need to be roleplayed to be hidden at places, and screenshots need to be taken about placing them. Warrants are also needed to place these, which could be requests to Faction Management with a basis of course that the place to be wired is a place of criminal activities. If proven, the police could get the equipment, and place it in the house, hiding it. These don’t need to be actual items, or they could be implemented like that. These could be simply roleplayed, but of course, everything needs to be screenshotted, so that no metagaming is involved.

Indictment CK would work like this: The Police gather evidence like photographs, voice recordings (these are screenshots, of course), items, witness reports, and so on, and so on. With these, they gather proof against persons of interest to be indicted. After that, there could be a trial (this could lead to a lawyer career to be created on the server, as well) which can either decide of the character gets „CKed” or not. Of course, I don’t mean a literal CK, I mean getting a life sentence that is essentially like a CK.

This could not only improve the Police’s chances against criminal organisations, and create great RP opportunities, but it could also mean that a lot of people will stop randomly robbing, and pillaging around the server, as they could be reported, and in time, they might get a life sentence that can basically CK them, forcing them to change their logic, or stop completely.

It might take some time, and effort to create this feature, but if it is done, the RP qualities of the server would improve a lot, and the Police could get a lot more chances, and power against the criminals (since it’s obvious that the criminals overpower the Police at this moment on the server).

Edited by BranHUN
  • Upvote 3
15 minutes ago, Cici said:

I support indictment CK's as long as there is a way we can get a court and a fair trial implemented into the mix somehow.

Couldn't agree more. A court system could be a really nice addition to faction takedowns :)