[LSNN] "My July isn't hitting on every girl in town!", says Vega Johnson

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

"My July is not hitting on every girl in town!"

fa24986839faa770a1da8b0172025004.png

Johnson, on her balcony attempting to clear up misunderstandings

BY CARRY SAUNDERS

Los Santos, SA - The above was what Ms. Vega Johnson had to tell our reporter in reference to a recent article by LSNN, in which she spotted several allegedly false statements.

"I also want to clear up that [it was not] not Robert [who] ended the relationship, I did", she added, appearing outraged by her depiction as being dumped over the phone by her ex-partner, Robert S.

6d0c2b34efd5fc2c3965f41976dbead2.png

Johnson holding a toaster in her kitchen

Several other quotes from Johnson in reference to her new partner, local DJ Julian LeBeau, commonly known as DOUX (whom she calls July in private), can not be reproduced here due to their explicit content. The couple seems to be deeply in love, the DJ booth Johnson set up in her new apartment in Eclipse Tower speaks for itself:

337c3d1b93b10b3aa487008924e44e21.png

A monument of love: The DJ booth in Johnson's apartment

A seemingly frustrated and intimidated Johnson further stated to our reporter that Robert S.  called her up following the release of LSNN's last article, blaming her for taking part in this release  - a false allegation  - and threatening her immediately with legal action.

"It was so frustrating, I just didn't want to have anything to do with him anymore after all of this", Johnson told us.

Furthermore she defied claims S. had coupled up with a good friend of hers just hours after breaking up with her, but nonetheless has strictly shunned the woman in question the past days.

LSNN has not been contacted by any legal representatives at this time.

Y8l4IDT.png

3jwUUYH.png

Comments are enabled.

Username:

Comment:

Edited by knppel
  • Upvote 3
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic