NoxeS

Do you want houses in Vinewood?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want houses in Vinewood?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Hello,

yesterday I was looking for some house I could buy. The first district I went to was Vinewood, then I saw there are NO HOUSES to buy. Wha-..? 
It is the most beautiful district I ve ever seen. I just want to ask, where are the rich people supposed to live? I found only 2 Villas but already someone bought them. There are so many beautiful modern houses in Vinewood, please we want to buy them!

You could also add new clothing shop locations, make every gas station functionable, and so on.. Make the city more alive.

Edited by NoxeS
9 minutes ago, Ikechukwu said:

https://map.gta.world/ Here's a list of all the available houses in Vinewood. As for the gas stations and clothing shops, these were cut down and limited to a couple certain areas due to the centralization around Mirror Park. It's safe to say that people have been able to find more people to play and interact with since Mirror Park is the go-to area now.

Thats a shame i think... The map is so beautiful, and it s a shame when we dont use the whole Los Santos and county... Mirror park is already a center, so why dont bring it back in the future ? :| I am sure more players will come!

This will be locked and archived, the strategy for housing has already been laid out and while moving forward other areas made be added there is simply no need to add any more houses to vinewood than are already present. I believe you can make a general request to the property team if you want a specific place mapped in.