Truly Photorealistic GTA V?

I've always thought about when or if we'll get to a point where games look exactly like real-life.

I know, this more than likely won't ever turn into a graphics mod, but it's very interesting how far technology has come.

Edited by Scorgasmic
  • Scorgasmic changed the title to Truly Photorealistic GTA V?

We will, look at current animation movies like live action Lion King. That quality will be used in games eventually.

Combine real life like graphics with VR, faster internet conectionmns and the impossibility to go out due to pandemics and global warming... life in the future will be in virtual worlds.

10 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

We will, look at current animation movies like live action Lion King. That quality will be used in games eventually.

Combine real life like graphics with VR, faster internet conectionmns and the impossibility to go out due to pandemics and global warming... life in the future will be in virtual worlds.

Erp in second life  but this time in VR with full motion tracking

Edited by Santanaa
9 minutes ago, Santanaa said:

Erp in second life  but this time in VR with full motion tracking

At least population will decrease to more reasonable levels since most people will be ERPing instead of doing it for real. Less population will solve most of the worlds problems, like global warming or over usage of resources. So basically ERP will save the world.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Lurleen said:

At least population will decrease to more reasonable levels since most people will be ERPing instead of doing it for real. Less population will solve most of the worlds problems, like global warming or over usage of resources. So basically ERP will save the world.

Omg.. Where can I get some erp coaching, I must save the planet 

4 minutes ago, Rum said:

The money that must be wasted to run that, jesus.

We live in a world with fake crypto currencies that are based on nothing and we use so much energy to "Mine" fake currency lmao.

Literally brain dead society. And then haters blame me for driving an f150 but they own crypto currency

1 minute ago, Planters80mm said:

We live in a world with fake crypto currencies that are based on nothing and we use so much energy to "Mine" fake currency lmao.

Literally brain dead society. And then haters blame me for driving an f150 but they own crypto currency

Quite a treat really, can't wait for the fall.

• Wuhtah locked this topic