Spread love not hate my fellow gamers

Shiro

We live in a society of over-consumerism where materialism and objects are the most important things. It's a sad place to be, the op of this topic has his heart at the right place. I.love you too dude. 

I love all of you regardless of whatever you look like, or whatever you are. We're all on this world together. Make peace and love, not war and mayhem.

✌️

• Thanks 1
On 5/12/2021 at 12:56 PM, Shiro said:

Bad mentality brother that's the way to darkness, you need to open up your heart and let the peace in, everyone enjoys their thing and that's okay. Allow the sunshine into your heart 🥰🥰 I'm sure there's some positivity deep down inside you 😀

Yes yes yes yes! 

There's always good in people, even if they have to build a facade to hide their true self.

✌ ✌

2 hours ago, Planters80mm said:

We live in a society of over-consumerism where materialism and objects are the most important things. It's a sad place to be, the op of this topic has his heart at the right place. I.love you too dude. 

I love all of you regardless of whatever you look like, or whatever you are. We're all on this world together. Make peace and love, not war and mayhem.

✌️

Amazing display of positivity! This is the way gamers, a game should not make you this angry, that defeats the whole purpose of it! 🤗🤗🤗🤗

On 5/12/2021 at 5:52 PM, Shiro said:

In some topics it is very clear that many people take this game too serious, it's okay if you want to sling drugs and guns as a 14 y/o gangbanger, or if you want to get off to erp, it's fine if you want to be another initial d character or idolize cops, greasy bikers or whatever your thing is. We're all here to have fun and RP what we're interested in, and probably pretend something you aren't. I'm sure most of you aren't here to just do the same boring shit as you would in real life.

Arguing about who writes the better novels in /me's and shitting on each other ain't the move when we're all in it together, so stop it, get some help.

lol facts tho

• Wuhtah locked this topic