This is such a great character thread. Every night before I lay my head to rest I smoke a joint and remember to take one look at @Rushing's thread. Time after time it makes me realize how great the sureno scene is. Thank you @Rushingfor the work. Keep up the incredible concept. 

Ignore the haters. 

mrArzwHcNuQbRwbEmuiwdJ.jpg

Edited by Miggs
  • Upvote 1

This is such a great character thread. Every night before I lay my head to rest I smoke a joint and remember to take one look at @Rushing's thread. Time after time it makes me realize how great the sureno scene is. Thank you @Rushingfor the work. Keep up the incredible concept. 

Ignore the haters. 

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Miggs said:

This is such a great character thread. Every night before I lay my head to rest I smoke a joint and remember to take one look at @Rushing's thread. Time after time it makes me realize how great the sureno scene is. Thank you @Rushingfor the work. Keep up the incredible concept. 

Ignore the haters. 

7 hours ago, Tifa said:

This is such a great character thread. Every night before I lay my head to rest I smoke a joint and remember to take one look at @Rushing's thread. Time after time it makes me realize how great the sureno scene is. Thank you @Rushingfor the work. Keep up the incredible concept. 

Ignore the haters. 

💩