Black & White versus a spectrum

orca112

Isn't it pushed from up top? You either make a legal or illegal faction. There is no in between. You have to fall under one or the other making a faction. In the end you yourself decide what your char's destiny is and how viable they are to other people their influence. But then again, when going to a faction, it's either legal or illegal from atleast an ooc perspective. And if labeled like that IFM/LFM then most people will follow in line with that.

2 hours ago, Alyssa McCarthy said:

Anyone who labels themselves as a legal or illegal character have already fallen behind what it means to make a good, interesting and diverse character.

this person is definitely a legal character 

• Thanks 1

Black and white is a really poor way to look at things. Especially when crime is so profitable and rampant. Truth is, plenty of respectable and ordinary people had ties with criminal groups several decades back. It's glamorous and makes you some easy money. I mainly do legal rp because I  don't want to spend every week getting into a fight and being involved in some sort of admin sit. But I still don't shy away from associating or doing business with people I know are criminals.

• Wuhtah locked this topic