If you already had a character with a PED model you'll still be able to use it. I was trying to see if they added more models with 1.1 and ended up making mine a MP model instead by mistake and with no way of fixing it. I asked in /help and the answer I got was it was removed. I didn't ask why or if permanent so this topic is something I'm interested in figuring out as well.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i ask because I have a character with a Ped model and was looking to make another. I find it so much more enjoyable and the model has really part of my character. I'm just concerned/confused as to why the wouldn't be available anymore.

2 minutes ago, Korzulmon said:

Yeah i ask because I have a character with a Ped model and was looking to make another. I find it so much more enjoyable and the model has really part of my character. I'm just concerned/confused as to why the wouldn't be available anymore.

Yeah, I have a similar mindset as you. My character was heavily dependent on the PED model and with me not being able to get it back I have not used it since because the interest is gone.

If I had to guess it was removed because people tend to use them to troll, but I hope that is not the reason because it also punishes the people that likes diversity when it comes to characters.

• Upvote 1

Exactly, there's no variety in character body type, it drives me mad. Everyone has the same build, it just ends up feeling like there's generic GTA:O characters everywhere and ends up limiting roleplay. Let me be a big guy dammit.

Heard there was a problem with these PED models that caused the server some issues, I think it was like lag/bugging or something like that with the models, hence, some models load in faster, some load in in more time. The thing is that the PED models are usually ALL different, hence, they take more time to load in. Having less of these models makes it easier to avoid lags for certain people etc. I guess a few people have their models from the old times, but I don't think it was a feasible idea to keep it rolling like it used to be, at least that's what I remember.

• St3fan[NL] locked this topic
  • 3 weeks later...