[LSNN] Who's the new one in DOUX' booth?

Username: iGoToClubs

Comment: everyone is jealous of doux because their shitty nightclub wasnt filled up with doux’a friends. all of you are pathetic and this article is useless - let the man live his life

Username: TwoFacedBitch

Comment: Oh my god, can't believe that someone actually cares about a DJ's life - Aren't there any more interesting topics you should investigate about?? Is your life that boring Carry? Need to spy on friends to get a "good" story? 

• Upvote 2

Username: LA CHICA

Comment: wtf this is what you call news ? go back to reporting in the hood, after all thats the weeners you are chasin. still cant believe that J' is such a bitch, i guess thats what she has a degree for.

Edited by Robby
  • Upvote 2

Username: DouxieFBaby

Comment: I was never asked for a comment in this. This breaks my heart since it paints me in a bad light as these are not facts but just forced rumors to make a story. I thought better of you Carry. 😔

• Upvote 3

Username: LA CHICA

Comment: I'm in a relationship with myself for two weeks now and I've only been arguing with myself five times in that HUGE amount of time. Can you make a story about me? I'm sure it is going to be just as interesting. Pwwwwleaseeee.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, Свето said:

Username: Hayastanci
Comment: lol, doux or whatever his name is looks like a 13 year-old with a painted-on beard. nice spray on lol, get a better barber

Username: admin

Comment: his music is trash anyways

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic