Gangs of Los Santos (2024)

Craazy

NfqaIia.png

If you'd like to input any accurate information that may relate to known gang areas, leave a comment below or email us at [email protected] ((Forum PM))

Username:
Comment:

(( OOC Information on the MAP/image size and how you can zoom in and view it as intended ))

Spoiler

(( I have noticed a handful of people complaining about not being able to see anything and the overall map size.

The size of the picture is already at 4K and making it "bigger" won't really do much. The forum will still display it at a set resolution.
For example, even though the resolution is 4K and should be bigger than my 1920x1080 monitor... on forums, it shows like this.
T39Cr33.jpeg

However, if you right click the picture and choose the "Open image in new tab" option, it will show at its original resolution of 4K.
This picture on my 1920x1080 monitor appears like this... allows you to scroll up and down, and from side to side.
You can also use the Ctrl and + button (or Ctrl+ScrlWheelUp) to zoom in even further.
uq13x4d.jpeg

I hope this information finds you well and you can now read and use the map as intended. ))

Edited by Craazy
  • Upvote 62
  • Thanks 12
  • Applaud 6
  • Craazy changed the title to Gangs of Los Santos (2024)