Mods/Admins, what are some of the wildest reasons you had to give out a jail/ban?

4 hours ago, PaNYT said:

I am not an admin but I do want to see again the screenshot of a chicken admin banning someone. That dude is a legend.

bro what's wrong with the cluckin bell skin tho,

idk there's been some wild ones, not sure how much detail in allowed to give. A few creeps and weirdos, a few utter madlads driving sideways on their cars, and there was a dude who flew a plane into a prison. you kinda see it all after a while.

I’m not a mod on this server but back in the day I was a mod on a gmod server, and I had to ban some guys because they were rp’ing sucking tit milk out of a girl for “survival rp” (it was a half life outlands server, you’re not allowed to erp in game on gmod). Also, if you’re familiar with the name “Dr Pepper 10” you already know, had several run ins with him. 

Edited by Stiggz

Does support count? Most people I banned were folk that didn't know how to read the denial instructions on the application stage, mostly for spamming random shit in their application despite being warned not to do so, such as:

Spoiler

call the cops  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye  bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

• Wuhtah locked this topic