[LSNN] Democratic Senator Chloe Knight resigned from the State Senate

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

Democratic Senator Chloe Knight resigned from the State Senate

BY DENNIS SIDWELL

Los Santos, SA - On the 10th of May, 2021, Democratic Senator Chloe Knight has announced her resignation from the State Senate of San Andreas. Ms. Knight was one of the five Democratic Senators who got elected to be the new Senators after the Democratic Party achieved 445 votes on the elections in March this year. 

kxg3rVn.png

Chloe Knight (photo: Facebrowser)

"Serving the State of San Andreas has been the honor of my life, and I could not be more grateful for the incredible opportunity God saw fit to give me. Unfortunately, life happens when you are making other plans, and due to personal health concerns I will be resigning as State Senator effective immediately. I am overjoyed to see the cooperation and bipartisan accomplishments of this Senate thus far, and will be watching with great interest as my colleagues continue to work towards a great future for all San Andreans. I hope my health improves so I can continue to effect change positively. For now, I will be returning to my native Ohio with my wife Kimiko for treatment", said Ms. Knight in a statement for LSNN. 

"Blue, red; left, right; liberal, conservative. None of that is relevant when it comes to a person's own health. Thank you for all that you've done throughout your term and I wish you nothing but the best for the future, along with a speedy recovery. It's been an honour working alongside with you. Godspeed, Ms. Knight", wrote Republican Noah Wade on her Facebrowser profile, to which Ms. Knight replied with a heart reaction on his comment, visibly liking his words. 

At April this year, Democratic Senator Gabriela Morales has submitted a resignation from the State Senate too, for personal reasons. Democratic Party Chairman Rudy Benson then took her spot in the Senate. 

"A few days ago I was confirmed into the Senate by the Secretary of State and I am thankful to have the opportunity. Due to personal reasons, Senator Morales had to resign which is why I took her spot recently. We were sad to see her leave because she did an amazing job in her position and I've got some big shoes to fill", said Mr. Benson in a statement for LSNN at the 1st of May, 2021.

The Democratic Party hasn't announced who is going to take Knight's spot in the Senate yet.

Y8l4IDT.png

3jwUUYH.png

> Comments are enabled

Username: 

Comment:

Edited by YB
  • Upvote 4
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic