GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

Just now, i dont wanna od in LA said:

That's great. What about the possibility to break/spread drugs into 0.1g, etc.? I believe that this was supposed to be added?

That will need an entire inventory overhaul before that's possible (another dev is working on it already).

I'd suggest, like I've said several times, to encourage drug use in civilians by having them affect the job script (as is the case with the real world, where many peopel use drugs at work):

Make weed/opiates make /startshift last half the time to represent that you're spacing out.

Make stimulants make /startshift pay a bonus per hour to signify higher productivity.

Make it so that every use every month/week generates tolerance, so you need more and more each time if you want the buff.

42 minutes ago, Matthew said:

very nice however one main issue with the drugs script was the fact you couldn’t split 1 into certain amounts like 0.1, 0.2 and so on, would be cool to have 8balls (3.5) etc, also i’m not too sure about an addiction system and encouraging people to rp addicts for health increases

Edit: I've just read @ seanny's quote. Sounds good to me although I believe a simple script like /transferdrug and /splitdrug would do the same job. But hey, wonderful update, looking forward to seeing these implemantations IG.

Edited by OddSchool

Is there going to be a 15 WP option for the Calendar menu? As a monthly gold donator I usually have 30WPs left to spend each month, and would love it if I could split the WPs to buy exterior furniture + calendar schedule at least once each month to gather a crowd for my pre-planned event.

Edited by lewhiskas