GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

Alright, I saw some people bringing up pool tables earlier in the thread. Keep in mind safes are also an item that you can buy at a store and place in your home, hopefully it'll be a super heavy item that makes it super inconvenient to just carry around.

And as far as a timer on DNA tests, I feel like 6-12 hours is a more realistic number and wouldn't overwhelm Technical Services, who already get battered to death by PD's Detectives.

• Applaud 1
12 minutes ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

And as far as a timer on DNA tests, I feel like 6-12 hours is a more realistic number and wouldn't overwhelm Technical Services, who already get battered to death by PD's Detectives.

12-24 hours would be perfect imo. As I already mentioned above, there surely has to be some cooldown.

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA
1 hour ago, ThatMuricanGuy said:

Alright, I saw some people bringing up pool tables earlier in the thread. Keep in mind safes are also an item that you can buy at a store and place in your home, hopefully it'll be a super heavy item that makes it super inconvenient to just carry around.

That is true - however safe's are also a pain in the ass to place the way you want, and basically every bar in the city already has pool tables mapped in that would need to be removed then replaced when there was already one there.   Just seems rather impractical to use an item when there is already a furniture item there waiting?

4 minutes ago, BjornV said:

most often getting out on parole within 2 months instead of 15 years yes

next pls

No offence but since when does someone's poor roleplay allows you to roleplay poorly as well? LEO factions are quite OP as they are right now & I do frankly believe that with this update the entire illegal roleplay would go to shit. Look at this example:
Shooting happens - 12AM
Shooters kill somebody, get shot themselves during the shooting - 12:02AM
Police response - 12:04AM
Forensic response - 12:10AM
Blood test - 12:25AM
Blood test results - 12:25AM
Case conclusion and application for an arrest warrant - 12:40AM

And this isn't the way it should work. Cooldown is simply needed.

15 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

No offence but since when does someone's poor roleplay allows you to roleplay poorly as well? LEO factions are quite OP as they are right now & I do frankly believe that with this update the entire illegal roleplay would go to shit. Look at this example:
Shooting happens - 12AM
Shooters kill somebody, get shot themselves during the shooting - 12:02AM
Police response - 12:04AM
Forensic response - 12:10AM
Blood test - 12:25AM
Blood test results - 12:25AM
Case conclusion and application for an arrest warrant - 12:40AM

And this isn't the way it should work. Cooldown is simply needed.

just the presence of blood doesn't get you a warrant in the legal world unless there's other evidence tying you to the crime scene