GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

44 minutes ago, Phased said:

Why does the pool system use an item from a 24/7 when there's tables in the furniture script?  Surely that would make more sense than people literally carrying a pool table about with them, or putting a table down in the lobby of a faction building for a quick game?

Imagine you rob a man and he's carrying a literal pool table? 

I feel this would've been a better option to facilitate roleplay around venues that use pool tables.

32 minutes ago, PeopleKind said:

I'm not sure I like the idea of people being superman and carrying pool tables on their backs...

I guess it is supposed to be a furniture item rather than something you have on you as an inventory item

On a slightly unrelated note, will the Inventory update result in some kind of improvements or overhauling of the mobile phone script at all? Seems like it’s sort of been left to the wayside and has become considerably outdated for 2021 standards on GTA RP servers.

• Upvote 2
7 hours ago, Rheotic said:

Looks very promising, but what if a player takes Crack Cocaine, taking advantage of the effect and logs out an hour before the withdrawal effect kicks and logs back in three hours later.

What does happen then? Will there be exactly 12 hours until the withdrawal effect kicks in?

I feel like this opens a lot of room for abuse knowing there is a fixed time for the withdrawal to kick in, usually the withdrawals are the result of the come-down from your high and it depends on how long's the high. Is the withdrawal time the same for every drug? As they usually vary from each and every drug. @Nervous

Yes, the withdrawal effect will come if you have not used the drug again within 12 hours. Basically, if I log off and don't come back for another day or 2 then I will feel the withdrawal effects as soon as I spawn back in.

1 hour ago, Seanny said:

Yes, the withdrawal effect will come if you have not used the drug again within 12 hours. Basically, if I log off and don't come back for another day or 2 then I will feel the withdrawal effects as soon as I spawn back in.

I feel like if you wanna push boundaries and aspire for the utmost realism when it comes to withdrawals, every drug should have a lower or higher withdrawal time depending on the drug. Harsher drugs having a lower time-frame until withdrawal hits, making them hooked on it even more for an example, and harder to withdraw from. Will put the fact of consequences in more consideration in my opinion.

Edited by Rheotic