GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

Looks very promising, but what if a player takes Crack Cocaine, taking advantage of the effect and logs out an hour before the withdrawal effect kicks and logs back in three hours later.

What does happen then? Will there be exactly 12 hours until the withdrawal effect kicks in?

I feel like this opens a lot of room for abuse knowing there is a fixed time for the withdrawal to kick in, usually the withdrawals are the result of the come-down from your high and it depends on how long's the high. Is the withdrawal time the same for every drug? As they usually vary from each and every drug. @Nervous

Why does the pool system use an item from a 24/7 when there's tables in the furniture script?  Surely that would make more sense than people literally carrying a pool table about with them, or putting a table down in the lobby of a faction building for a quick game?

Imagine you rob a man and he's carrying a literal pool table? 

Edited by Phased
28 minutes ago, Phased said:

Why does the pool system use an item from a 24/7 when there's tables in the furniture script?  Surely that would make more sense than people literally carrying a pool table about with them, or putting a table down in the lobby of a faction building for a quick game?

For the first part, I am sharing the same curiosity, but for the latter, once bought, I assume this can just be put in the /pinv like the cards deck. You'd go real quick to the shop to buy it and there's small chance you'll get robbed on the way to the biz.

Edited by -MCV-
30 minutes ago, Phased said:

Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance! But not for me!

*John Doe swings his arm back, sliding a pool table out of his asshole and starts charging at Natasha Valentine.

• Applaud 1