GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

very nice however one main issue with the drugs script was the fact you couldn’t split 1 into certain amounts like 0.1, 0.2 and so on, would be cool to have 8balls (3.5) etc, also i’m not too sure about an addiction system and encouraging people to rp addicts for health increases

• Upvote 3

Certainly a lot of fancy stuff. Looking forward to the implementations and how they turn out, especially the blood splatter addition gives some long-needed love to the people roleplaying around Forensics and Criminalists.

But...can we now say GTAW 2.1 soonTM since we're in a post 1.1 era?

6 minutes ago, Rafiki said:

These look like some super cool features! I do worry about the Ad Calendar though. It's a super cool new take on the ad system that could work really well and I get these are maybe suppose to be for special events? But it might be nice to at least tie it to a donator package because coming from a business that sometimes opens almost every day during some weeks I mean these world points are gonna stack up or the cost of it might stop me using such a cool system. I know Facebrowser has an event system that no one uses because of the IRL cost makes it not really worth it for most people.
If this feature was tied to a donator package as well that gave you a certain amount of uses a month that'd be nice. 

It's planned for major events, not medium business openings. These will still use the business / events advertisements as usual. We need to keep the calendar clean with rare events, not having 5 business opening per day filling it otherwise no one will ever open it.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, StoryTeller24 said:

What about people who are dontaors but regardless of cooldown, still get the "You must wait three minutes" annoyance, when needing to get an actual important ad out rather than the "Looking for a Dominatrix" or some stupid shit?

Will there be a change to rule 17?

This shared cooldown is gone with that update.

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Nervous said:

This shared cooldown is gone with that update.

Big fan of this. I'll happily wait my 30 minutes as long as I can put out an ad /when/ I open, not 9 minutes later when I can finally spam the /bad command faster than everyone else.

Edited by NickyW
  • Upvote 1