GTAW 2.1 : Shaping the future

image.png

This is just a test picture to illustrate what it'd look like, correct? Cause no way smoking cannabis should give you a health increase, hunger maybe. 

I do like the blood update (wish we could bind it to a different button though, Y is used for too many interactions currently, imo) & the pool table being available. 

Edited by Smith

These look like some super cool features! I do worry about the Ad Calendar though. It's a super cool new take on the ad system that could work really well and I get these are maybe suppose to be for special events? But it might be nice to at least tie it to a donator package because coming from a business that sometimes opens almost every day during some weeks I mean these world points are gonna stack up or the cost of it might stop me using such a cool system. I know Facebrowser has an event system that no one uses because of the IRL cost makes it not really worth it for most people.
If this feature was tied to a donator package as well that gave you a certain amount of uses a month that'd be nice. 

Really nice update! But I think most of us would like to see some improvements on psychedelic drugs too. I remember a script I've seen on a Sims 4 mod, after taking psychedelics, It would give you random texts (such as experiencing the universe all being one, seeings entities etc.) about the trip you having. It would work great with forced /me's on players screen, and they can share these experiences with the other players, It would be more fun than just consuming the drug, and trying to imagine what would you experience. (I've seen that players who didn't have experiences like this IRL having a hard time RPing it.) The server is getting hella realistic though, every update is LIT! 🔥