The Mission Row Community Police Station

liq

7 minutes ago, Slamdance said:

It's nice to know that Geography 101 isn't a requirement for LSPD admission.

Hey! I am sorry that you feel this way but I am afraid that you are incorrect. Mission Row is a station/neighborhood and South Central is the larger general area expanding across the city of Los Santos. Not only is this information common knowledge but is a click away from research!

"The South Central Area covers the central, southern and eastern part of the City of Los Santos."

I ask that you keep these comments to yourself, thank you!

• Applaud 1
1 minute ago, mireu said:

Hey! I am sorry that you feel this way but I am afraid that you are incorrect. Mission Row is a station/neighborhood and South Central is the larger general area expanding across the city of Los Santos. Not only is this information common knowledge but is a click away from research!

"The South Central Area covers the central, southern and eastern part of the City of Los Santos."

I ask that you keep these comments to yourself, thank you!

I'm only messing, don't worry. Andrew (@liq) does good work.

58 minutes ago, Slamdance said:

It's nice to know that Geography 101 isn't a requirement for LSPD admission.

It's a faction concession that the area keeps being referred to as the South Central Area. It's mostly been the result of past and forgotten leadership. It's impossible to have it modified without putting a whole lot of pressure on the faction itself, the development team, and the modding team. There's cars with the "2" on it. There's shirts with South Central Area on it. There's a culture that has lasted for a while on it. It's not worth changing it for the sake of a name. 

Similar to the Los Angeles Police Department, the Rampart Area isn't the same thing as the Rampart Community Police Station. They're different entities. Areas encompass the totality of community/area police stations and their subordinate entities. 

If you wanna know more, my inbox is open. If not, please hold the sass on this topic. It's not meant to be some public soapbox to address what the faction does. We're just a handful of its patrol division (or station assigned) role-players. 

Edited by liq