Talk about the flaws of your character.

1 hour ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I'll just quote myself. Don't take this personally but I believe it's clear that you've drowned a little bit too deep in trying to make your character unique, leading to a rather poor character development. Nonetheless, good luck with your future development.

You're entitled to your opinion, to be honest. However, if we're treating each gram as a 0.10g-0.25g dose, then it wouldn't be improper to smoke 8-15 doses, per day... which is 8g-15g scripted grams. That's less than 3 grams of Meth, as you've claimed. This isn't in one-sitting, either. This is throughout the entire day on a 24-hour cycle. One should also note that there's different methods towards consuming meth, with certain tactics being less harmful AND less effective than other methods. Sniffing meth is less effective as the body doesn't absorb the substance, as effectively, when compared to smoking or injecting it. Sometimes, he doesn't smoke it, but sniffs it, simply because he can't smoke it inside of a bathroom stall where everybody's present... for 7 months straight, he sniffed Meth in prison because the scent of meth would attract the C.O.s... all of these factors need to be taken account for. Health experts claim that the average BINGE Methamphetamine user consumes 5 grams per day. Sergio's consuming around 3.75, TOPS, and 1.20 at bare minimum, after consuming it for 16 or so years.

In 2021, it's retarded for Christians to read and assess the Qur'an if they're seeking spiritual truth? Good stuff. Maybe, characters are molded by their environment rather than just sticking to their "backstory". Not all Natives are Shamanistic and in-tune with their ancestral roots. My character isn't. My character went to Buddhism, as a teenager, before he heavily indulged in the bible simply because his junky friends, in his teenager years, were into "New-Age culture"... welcome to Cali. It didn't work out for him, so he went to the Church to be "Born-Again Christian", as he was raised Christian by his parents. The whole Qur'an part was to prove that he was a changing man that was willing to learn from others... in this case? A Muslim woman that he had attempted to impress, which, fortunately, was his emotional support within prison.

People aren't literally sniffing one whole gram of cocaine in one snort, either. But, script-wise? They are. It's treated as such. If three people want to sniff a line? Then, they have to share 3 grams. That's the server limitations. My character still has to PAY for 15 grams of Meth to ensure that he doesn't run out and become ill... if the script permits consuming 0.25/0.3 of each gram? Then, it'd be a different story. I don't S.S. every single second of his life, either... this man's vomitted all over the place, had breathing issues, panic attacks, constant sweats, paranoid, stomach cramps... list goes on. He suffers, daily, but tries to get through it... spirituality helps him.

You jumped to conclusions without understanding the whole story. Most people witnessing Sergio's behaviors aren't aware of the whole story, which is why they'll OOCly jump to these conclusions. He never, once in his life, claimed to be Muslim... it was to impress a Muslim woman. Not everybody that reads Mein Kampf is a Nazi or White-Supremacist, not every person that reads Richard Dawkins is an Atheist, and not every person that reads the Qur'an is a Muslim. 

If you want to toss the "retarded" card around, your choice. But, your ignorance is revealed when you say things like "A Native with a Spanish name with Christian tattoos", not knowing that California was once Mexico and were heavily under control by the Spaniards... and the entire Tongva tribe was responsible for building their Missions/Churches, while being raised under them, before the U.S. invaded. Real-life Tongvans have Spanish last names. A minority of them, whom still prefer the Spaniard Missionaries over the U.S. invaders, used Spanish first names. Only a VERY SMALL PERCENTAGE of modern-day Tongvans are connected to their ancestral roots, which are borderline DEAD... language is erased etc... they hardly have any culture, left, which is why many are still Christian, to this day.

If you can't seem to understand that, then it's your problem, not mine.

Your superiority-complex, friend.

Tolerance to meth (addictionblog.org)

Edited by DLimit
  • Thanks 2

My main character is way too nice for her own good, always seeing the best in people and unable to hold grudges.

My side character has a tumor that can't be operated on which causes him to barely be able to see from one eye so he's basically blind from that side.

• Wuhtah locked this topic