Credit Cards

Short description: Having Credit Cards as a physical item that you can acquire at your bank. With the credit card you can buy stuff at stores directly from bank with a pin code. 

Detailed description:  there is one thing that's been annoying me, that's for most things you need to pay cash money. It's 2021, who still caries cash with them. I never do atleast. The reason I want it to be a physical item is because it creates rp opportunities for both legal and illegal. The item should be linked to the bank account of the person it originally belonged to. With entering a pin code you can withdraw money at an atm, buy items at a store, club and so on. This also creates an opportunity for criminals to steal these cards and figure out pins and what not. Being able to deduct more money if they succeed from a bank if the owner isn't adequately responding to such situation. By example, going to the bank blocking the card and buy a new one. Or even buy multiple cards that you can give to your children and what not. 

Commands to add: /bank buycard, /bank blockcard

Items to add: physical credit cards that are linked to the original owners bank accnt. 

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It creates more rp opportunity for both criminal and legal RPers. More ways to steal money and maybe even more if it's bank accnt related as it might me more difficult(needs a rule adjustment then). The ability to give your card to relatives so they can spend your well earned money or because your rich and like to flaunder with it. Or when you're drunk and a sneaky con artist steals it from you and manages to get your pin and then take the daily Pin limit of your accnt! (ex. Max 25k a day) Name it! 

Additional information:

• Upvote 1
  • Zani locked this topic