Hey there!

So I always wondered something. We can download our character from the UCP, which gives us a .XML file for use in Menyoo.

If we can download it, why not also get the option to upload it?

People could create/modify their characters in Menyoo and then upload it via an upload option at the same spot as the download option! 🙂

Now, I know the plastic surgery costs money ingame. So this suggestions also includes that you are charged the exact same fee each time you upload a .XML file at the character screen on the UCP. The option would be unavailable untill you actually spawned in with a character.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Sounds like a good addition to me with little work needed 🙂 

20 hours ago, .Pluto. said:

We need less menyoo characters anyways, so, no.

This is the most stupid argument I've seen.

What we need is less people focusing on solely doing characters for Menyoo pictures, but having the ability to create your character in Menyoo just to upload it would ease that problem, just like Marksman said - it allows for heaps more customization than the current implementation.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1
2 hours ago, Towbie said:

This is the most stupid argument I've seen.

What we need is less people focusing on solely doing characters for Menyoo pictures, but having the ability to create your character in Menyoo just to upload it would ease that problem, just like Marksman said - it allows for heaps more customization than the current implementation.

It's not a stupid argument if you don't understand it, right? Why would we actually need this, so 96% of characters on the server a perfect-looking menyoo characters lol? Can we have ugly people around please?

4 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

It's not a stupid argument if you don't understand it, right? Why would we actually need this, so 96% of characters on the server a perfect-looking menyoo characters lol? Can we have ugly people around please?

Sure, I'd love to have people around that are ugly - but you can't enforce it. 
You create your own character - that's the whole point of roleplaying, right? Making your own character? No? Okay.