Jump to content

What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?


Recommended Posts

People who came from the UK to live in LS

Japanese people who are also street racers who were born in Japan or LS but speak like they're from the UK

Korean people who look like Kpop stars who were born in South Korea or LS but speak like they're from the UK

Lesbians, who are from the UK or were born in LS and speak like they're from the UK.

 

Nothing against the UK but wow sometimes it feels like LS is set there.

Edited by Gadzookery
Link to comment
9 hours ago, Gadzookery said:

People who came from the UK to live in LS

Japanese people who are also street racers who were born in Japan or LS but speak like they're from the UK

Korean people who look like Kpop stars who were born in South Korea or LS but speak like they're from the UK

Lesbians, who are from the UK or were born in LS and speak like they're from the UK.

 

Nothing against the UK but wow sometimes it feels like LS is set there.


On the dot.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Sabfas said:

Business owners who would place the unloading marker into the back of their interiors or 1-2 floors up. You are terribly mistaking truckers for errand boys.


Reminds me of when someone who had a business in the little seoul area, put their drop off point on the roof of the building. I had to walk up into an opened business, ask for roof access, walk up to the roof and parkour my way to the very top just to deliver one crate. Took me like 20 minutes to unload that truck.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Kari said:

"Womanizer" type male and female chars. Can't go to a bar and get a drink without at least 2 gangbangers and 1 car saleswoman with 13 vehicles and 3 houses trying to go for a round of ERP. 

Wait car saleswomen?  I thought it would be female club owners and strippers with the addition of multiple mallrats.

Link to comment
Just now, PrinceCane said:

Wait car saleswomen?  I thought it would be female club owners and strippers with the addition of multiple mallrats.

A variety of jobs could be swapped with "Car Saleswomen", admittedly. 

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Kari said:

"Womanizer" type male and female chars. Can't go to a bar and get a drink without at least 2 gangbangers and 1 car saleswoman with 13 vehicles and 3 houses trying to go for a round of ERP. 

Understand this sentiment fully but tbh I personally am a firm believer that we have the community we have in part through what the server has encouraged and promoted by the way it has been built. Say you have no interest in criminal RP and you don't want to be a cop or a firefighter. What RP is there for you to develop other than an endless Limbo of nightclubs and frivolous car purchases and having your dream Sims home?

 

I think that as a server we could have an actual productive conversation about it, because I genuinely believe that many of our current issues with "mallrats" stem from what GTA:W encourages. Mallrat behaviours are literally the product of the path of least resistance in civilian RP in a server where neighborhood RP and small businesses are simply too hard to develop.

  • Applaud 1
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Koko said:

I think that as a server we could have an actual productive conversation about it, because I genuinely believe that many of our current issues with "mallrats" stem from what GTA:W encourages. Mallrat behaviours are literally the product of the path of least resistance in civilian RP in a server where neighborhood RP and small businesses are simply too hard to develop.

 

Sadly, a lot of people are either unreasonable or don't wish to change.

Edited by Wolfhound
Link to comment
  • Wuhtah locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
  • Create New...