What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?

4 minutes ago, EyelessRaymond said:

How can I be racist? If I rp a skinhead I’m automatically white?

No? Skinheads are all around the world, you can find them in China or Korea as well. What people imagine under the brand, Skinhead...is usually a member of neo-nazi movement.

Edited by Engelbert
2 minutes ago, Engelbert said:

No? Skinheads are all around the world, you can find them in China or Korea as well. What people imagine under the brand, Skinhead...is usually a member of neo-nazi movement.

Oh, I thought this dude was just assuming everyone who rp’d being a skinhead were all white irl, just confused what he meant.

1 minute ago, EyelessRaymond said:

Oh, I thought this dude was just assuming everyone who rp’d being a skinhead were all white irl, just confused what he meant.

Nah there are many types of skinheads, the racists neonazis are usually the most popular to portray, but also there's a high chance it will go overboard.

Just now, Engelbert said:

Nah there are many types of skinheads, the racists neonazis are usually the most popular to portray, but also there's a high chance it will go overboard.

Long as he ain’t insinuating that everyone who roleplays a skinhead is white and a neonazi irl, that would actually be racist and profiling.

3 hours ago, Engelbert said:

The true Skinheads were shaking it up with the Rastas and listening to Ska.

Nazis and Neo-Nazis just love to appropriate every thing.

• Wuhtah locked this topic