What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?

Gang robberies, a 4 deep from Davis or wherever, robbing someone in the next state or something. I get it you need money for your boss and instead of being creative with drugs or something, you just hop into your old sedan and cruise around town until you find someone *standing alone somewhere*.

2 hours ago, KinnyWynny said:

White Power skinhead gangs.

I’m not sure but for some reason a huge section of illegal roleplay is based on this kind of weird caricature of skinhead culture that’re just super racist white supremacy outside of AB and prison.

And I get it, it exists, maybe not skinheads since that culture is kinda dead in the US, but sure fine. It’s overblown in this server and really problematic. I mean how many fucking threads need “THATS WHITE” spammed underneath them so edgelords can fulfill their dysfunctional nazi fantasies.

haha I do meth 1488 kill n-words >:[

skinhead culture in southern california is not dead.

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA
6 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

skinhead culture in southern california is not dead.

cool

point still stands if you say thats white on any thread and it isn’t reference to a shade of paint I’m just gonna cringe and avoid that roleplay like it’s an Italian strain of the bubonic plague

Edited by KinnyWynny
1 minute ago, KinnyWynny said:

cool

point still stands if you say thats white on any thread and it isn’t reference to a shade of paint I’m just gonna cringe and avoid that roleplay like it’s an Italian strain of the bubonic plague

report people who post that on faction threads then. it's already a rulebreak & no forms of ooc racism/racial prejudice are condoned by any skinhead/peckerwood factions. 
also:
14456c0ff43c513bc8aedf75133c8133.png

• Wuhtah locked this topic