What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?

9 hours ago, Dom. said:

My O'Neill character is total brand loyalist to Declasse. The only non-Declasse vehicle I have is an Outlaw - I drive a Tulip and a Rancher. It's not hard to roleplay vehicles properly!

Have you guys not met V-Dubsters (Volkswagen) or H.O.G. (Harley owners) members IRL? They're absolutely everywhere. Products as an extension of the self is something brands have been cultivating for decades and it's not unrealistic to have people roleplaying their vehicles as such.

Props to you for your character's brand loyalty. This sort of thing is massively prevalent IRL, especially among domestic markets/manufacturers.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Slamdance said:

Have you guys not met V-Dubsters (Volkswagen) or H.O.G. (Harley owners) members IRL? They're absolutely everywhere. Products as an extension of the self is something brands have been cultivating for decades and it's not unrealistic to have people roleplaying their vehicles as such.

Props to you for your character's brand loyalty. This sort of thing is massively prevalent IRL, especially among domestic markets/manufacturers.

Spent three years of my character development driving nothing but domestic vehicles because my character fucking hates anything import or european. It's been a fun ride. Thankfully we have plenty to choose from. But yeah, he's absolutely one of those old school hot rodders that'll shit on anything that's not American. He's that dude.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, KingstonThaIII said:

There's too damn many of them. It feels like they're the only businesses open sometimes.

And they're all ran the same way too. Every place you go into is the same, and they play same thing too. 

I second this lmfao 

• Wuhtah locked this topic