What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?

19 hours ago, Koko said:

It just feels kinda weird to think that brits are migrating across the ocean in DROVES to become NEETs in America (which would get them deported) and kinda wing it.

It's not just Brits, though there are a lot of those. A lot of foreign characters only make sense if they're in the US ilegally, at the very least overstaying a tourist visa, and should probably RP that when arrested... A lot just don't seem to think about how their character actually got to the US and what their immigration situation is.

• Upvote 1

Characters who treat their vehicle(s) like a core aspect of their personality. 

There's a huge difference between IC car culture and trying to show off your e-moniez. I see you've spent 300 hours straight trucking, and I couldn't be less impressed with your Elegy. 

Edited by Doosty

Basically almost every roleplay is overplayed. As long as new features are added to the game, the more freedom players will have in making a new original character. Eventually it will always be the same: bikes, cars, clubs, strippers, drugs and money.

If there would be a 'Create random character' button when you create a character and it gives you a random background story, I'd love to use it.

• Wuhtah locked this topic