What kind of roleplay is overplayed/overrated?

Just now, Imp said:

I also feel like mafia roleplay is so fucking overplayed, some people literally watch the Sopranos once, come here and start roleplaying that kinda stuff. I also find it weird that there's like seven crews in LS alone, when in real life - you'd probably have one or two running the entire city. I get that we won't ever really get close to a 1:1 ratio with real life stuff as was mentioned somewhere before my post, but at the very least - administration should go back to limiting how many crews are in the server, as well as MC's in my opinion.

to be fair

there is one crew that is pretty much running the entire city 🙂

1 minute ago, NickyW said:

to be fair

there is one crew that is pretty much running the entire city 🙂

I understand where you're coming from 100%, kinda worded it wrong - what I meant was that there's so many crews in one city that it feels a little unrealistic to me, I am no expert on the matter - but it just feels like more than four crews in one city alone is a little off the top. Just my opinion though!

Just now, DLimit said:

Oversized EDM Nightclubs with neon-lights, consisting of customers that dance all day without sipping a single alcoholic beverage.

And annoying ass DJ's that speak every two seconds. Hate that. Oh, and there was a stage where there were hypemen who would be screaming over the music and trying to get everyone to dance.

• Upvote 1

Bourgeois-looking lounges, every where. Too many "up-scale" businesses and too minimal low-scale businesses that appeal to the average person.

I have NEVER entered a coffee shop that looks like 90% of the coffee shops on this server.

EDIT: Most coffee shops look like something you'd find in Europe, not the U.S.

Edited by DLimit
  • Upvote 2
  • Wuhtah locked this topic