What kind of roleplay is overlooked/underrated?

2 hours ago, biohazardous00 said:

Curious. Has anyone ever tried, in any shape or form, using a city bus for their RP? The obvious is as a bus driver but of course there is no solid public transportation RP other than taxis or limos.

Yes, I was a passenger in a bus once in GTAW and the afternoon ended with me catching a felony.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 9:18 PM, Koko said:

This.

Actually being immersed as much as possible in the small, inconsequential things in daily life is often overlooked. It creates really life-like scenes that can become really emotional in the long run.

Normal ass legal roleplay is so boring I’m sorry 

28 minutes ago, Seanny said:

Homeless roleplay.

I believe this has the most potential of done correctly. Right now though, if you RP as homeless, people will just shower your character with cash, free apartment and shit (i.e. stuff that never happens IRL).

There's a solid reason why homeless RP isn't that common, it's because as soon as you identify as homeless on GTA, somebody WILL give you a car, food, somewhere to live and immediately try to change your character without asking. If this happened IRL, there wouldn't be any homeless people.

5 minutes ago, Akali said:

There's a solid reason why homeless RP isn't that common, it's because as soon as you identify as homeless on GTA, somebody WILL give you a car, food, somewhere to live and immediately try to change your character without asking. If this happened IRL, there wouldn't be any homeless people.

Tell me about it. I rp a drug addict, who is like semi-homeless. I already got 3 job offers. 2 people said they'd pay for my rehab. Character is only 3 weeks old and I am like maaaan jus'let me rp bit longer 🙂

• Wuhtah locked this topic