What kind of roleplay is overlooked/underrated?

1 hour ago, Dustyboi said:

Opening a business that isn't a bar or club

one of my favourite businesses that I've ever owned was Hotbox, a street-wear and sneaker store. The people who did visit us loved the experience but unfortunately it really didn't gain much traction despite being open for quite a while. Most people would show up to the marker, say "I thought this was a club/bar/strip club" and leave immediately. Though, I did really appreciate the people who came in as regulars and chatted my character up about sneakers in general. It was rather niche, but most people wouldn't give it the time of day.

• Upvote 1

Just passive RP in general. Driving to get a coffee between calls, firehouse chats, gokarting, hiking.. shit beyond standing on a curb or playing hot-head #23254 who shouldn't RP fear or pain because he ingested a singular marijuana

1 hour ago, Kari said:

because he ingested a singular marijuana

Reasonably explain your char had to do tis or tat because they been so fueled by drugs it made them do it despite stupid.

Try functional junkies, people

Edited by knppel
2 hours ago, Kari said:

Just passive RP in general. Driving to get a coffee between calls, firehouse chats, gokarting, hiking.. shit beyond standing on a curb or playing hot-head #23254 who shouldn't RP fear or pain because he ingested a singular marijuana

Pretty sure I passive RP alone more than I RP with others just cuz how introverted I am xD
I gotta get out more

• Applaud 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic