What kind of roleplay is overlooked/underrated?

There used to be a guy who cycled around Sandy Shores speaking only Spanish and trying to sell people water/sodas.  I thought it was refreshing but unfortunately most of the time he got a very cold reception from people (I guess that could be justified ICly but I can't imagine it was very enjoyable to continue OOCly when you're getting shoo'd off or insulted at every interaction).

4 hours ago, Paenymion said:

There used to be a guy who cycled around Sandy Shores speaking only Spanish and trying to sell people water/sodas.  I thought it was refreshing but unfortunately most of the time he got a very cold reception from people (I guess that could be justified ICly but I can't imagine it was very enjoyable to continue OOCly when you're getting shoo'd off or insulted at every interaction).

I loved this guy!! I bought peanuts off of him several times.

4 hours ago, Paenymion said:

I enjoyed it and plan to continue that path, in the future. Only discontinued because the faction disbanded, and his whole story was around owing them money for being smuggled into the U.S.

• Upvote 2

Passive LEO roleplay. I'm sick of the pursuits and shootings that occur on a day to day basis. I'm hoping to be involved in roleplay such as domestic violence for example which in my opinion is a more common issue in the real world. Welfare checks on the elderlys (which no one ever roleplays), child abuse / endgangerment, Engaging with the homeless (which again no one ever roleplays). 

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic