What kind of roleplay is overlooked/underrated?

I want to know what roleplay you’ve been involved in that was surprisingly enjoyable or caught you by surprise. What is something you’d recommend to someone who isn’t sure what they want to take on? Is it something niche or something that a regular character could be apart of?

Passive law enforcement; something I've always wanted to get highly involved in, developing a story/character off-duty correctly along with developing on duty in a passive manor and not being a beat zip cop is something that has always struck my interest. Which is why I'm glad to see the Rangers tbh.  

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Lurleen said:

Realistic legal roleplay.

This.

Actually being immersed as much as possible in the small, inconsequential things in daily life is often overlooked. It creates really life-like scenes that can become really emotional in the long run.

11 hours ago, voucher said:

TTCF RP

I agree with this. The other day  all of the prisoners got rounded up together and we all made lunch with TEAMWORK, All though there was some beef we all pulled together without being at each others throats and had a wholesome moment, it was probably some of the most fun I had in RP in a while.

• Upvote 1

Everything except hood rp and mallrat shit. Literally everywhere u go you're confronted with either one of them and it just gets tiring. I don't know whats so exciting about putting on cat ears and driving super cars, get creative god damnit

• Wuhtah locked this topic