[LSNN] From savior to survivor; Frank O'Shea M.D's story

5yHwzO3.png

Y8l4IDT.png

From savior to survivor; Frank O'Shea M.D's story

BY GIANNO MATHINI

jH6qcsT.png The scene of the kidnapping and the usual quiet Vinewood neighborhood

Spanish Avenue, The Royale Apartments, Los Santos - A usually quiet section of Vinewood, that is up until a few weeks ago.

"I had already been on alert, as the past few weeks had been nothing but disaster for me." Frank O'Shea tells me in a personal interview, post kidnapping escape. He had been in the midst of a new uprising in the Vinewood hills. Allegedly there is a new Mafia family on the block, and they specialize in snatch and grab kidnappings.

Frank, a typically boisterous, outspoken Doctor, had that sense of living taken from him the evening of May 5th, 2021. 

"I thought it was going to just be a quiet night, I hate to admit it, but yes, I indulge in a cigarette here and there, so I went downstairs to have myself some relaxing, ALONE time", said Frank.

By the time frank had made his way down the stairs, reaching into his pocket, for his lighter, it had already hit him. He had been brutally pistol whipped in the back of the head, bound, gagged, and tossed into the back of a white sedan.

5neBXO9.png
A capture from the somewhat of a horror film-esk location, Vinewood hills tunnel in the hills

"I had no idea what had happened, it was all so fast, so sudden, before I knew it, we were in the hills near the Vinewood tunnel, I think I had blacked out from the pain", Frank said about the abductors and their assault.

When he finally came too, he said it was that of a horror film. Stranded, bloody, semi-conscious, only to see a white sedan driving straight at him. He said, "All I remember is my mind yelling "get out of the way, get out of the way" almost as if a natural instinct was pulling me away, and that's all that saved me that night, from having my lower half crushed, to only getting my ankle slightly nicked."

ejrTRzQ.png
Deputy Joshua Olson, first responder to the scene

"I responded to an armed robbery, I take every call the same, you never know what you're going to encounter, you don't know these gangs now-a-days. They're relentless, especially these new Vinewood thugs, they're crafty, they know what they're doing.

I continued the conversation into asking him about the ongoing kidnappings, and the overall feel around the Vinewood area.

"It's a new time and age in Los Santos, we aren't use to these mid-day snatch and grabs. Criminals are becoming bolder, taking riskier chances, not sure if it's the recent state of the city, or what. All I can say is remain vigilant, as those two are still at large."

Deputy Olson closed his statement with that.

The Los Santos County Sherriff Department, where the ongoing investigation into this alleged crime group is taking place.
  AnzB5uf.png

Bonus - After the entire incident I was able to meet up with Doctor Frank O'Shea and he seemed to be chipper and had a statement for the abductors!
"I might have been beaten, scared, left alone. But I knew the city of Los Santos would have my back, and Our medical team here at Pillbox Hospital did the absolute best anyone could ask for."

Dr. Frank O'Shea - Physician at Pillbox medical posing after being treated from a sprained ankle and beatings from the brutal abduction, obviously you can't take down his high spirits.

n6O7Blc.png

Y8l4IDT.png

3jwUUYH.png

Edited by Mathenia
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 3
  • Mathenia changed the title to [LSNN] From Savior - To Survivor. Frank O'Shea M.D's story.
  • Mathenia changed the title to [LSNN] From savior to survivor; Frank O'Shea M.D's story
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic