Limit house ownership to only 1 per character, exception for real estate companies.

We don't need people telling other people what to do in their free time either.  They have a character activity rule in place for owning property.  They also have rules for just logging in briefly to maintain the property. If you feel someone is violating this, report it.

I do not think the suggestion would have the desired effect if implemented because the issue isn't with property, it's specifically with the lack of houses. The GTA V map as a whole is very limited for houses, and then on our server x amount of those houses are not available on the free market. For those that own the houses available to buy on the free market, there is no incentive to sell because housing is so limited (there is no real estate progression (selling to upgrade), and you cannot make any money if selling).

What we have essentially is a form of rent control, just with buying property. One of the ways to alleviate the issues of rent control (lack of supply, stagnant property market etc.) is to increase supply of houses, which for me in our game world would mean making all houses available on the free market. After seeing how that goes, introduce property districts with adjusted rules and varying tax amounts (Richman house can only sell for 1.5xmp with higher taxes, Davis house can sell for 4xmp with lower taxes).

6 minutes ago, Planters80mm said:

I just hate the fact that some gangsters from Davis/rancho/vespucci owns trailers in sandy as a stash house when other players could use them to roleplay

Report it when you see it.

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Planters80mm said:

I just hate the fact that some gangsters from Davis/rancho/vespucci owns trailers in sandy as a stash house when other players could use them to roleplay

Yeah thats just not allowed per Roleplay Quality Team aswell as per discretion of the Property Team.

6 hours ago, ThatDutchPerson said:

the only houses that are up for sale that are not in a gang area are at astronimocal costs...

I can't even get a house in a gang area, at all. 

Any dollar price asked for any house in gang territory, no offers ever. The housing crisis is so out of control that I can't even pay a million dollars for a house in a region less safe than the whole of Colombia. 

That's how bad it is. Like, Jesus Christ and the temple tables...

6 minutes ago, DasFroggy said:

I can't even get a house in a gang area, at all. 

Any dollar price asked for any house in gang territory, no offers ever. The housing crisis is so out of control that I can't even pay a million dollars for a house in a region less safe than the whole of Colombia. 

That's how bad it is. Like, Jesus Christ and the temple tables...

It happens when furniture is added to the total price, it should not be allowed to put the house for sale with MP X3 + furniture, people have at least 80k in furniture.

Then the houses of MP are also another joke, 1.5 million for a house that costs 250K of MP? And it doesn't help me that the area is "good" because for that price you could buy one in Vinewood if they were buyable.

6 hours ago, eTaylor said:

Come to think of it, why don’t we have one? 

Trying to coordinate property management with an IC entity will make requests take even longer than they already do.

12 minutes ago, BigSmileLing said:

It happens when furniture is added to the total price, it should not be allowed to put the house for sale with MP X3 + furniture, people have at least 80k in furniture.

Then the houses of MP are also another joke, 1.5 million for a house that costs 250K of MP? And it doesn't help me that the area is "good" because for that price you could buy one in Vinewood if they were buyable.

Let me clarify, I am willing to pay that price. The problem is that I can not pay that price because the houses in gang territory are not even for sale at all. 

Despite offering a substantial sum, despite offering for ANY house in gang territory... nobody is selling. Not one person has responded to my offers.

Edited by DasFroggy