The State of Robbery RP: Low effort, High gains

17 minutes ago, Fancy Toothpaste said:

You'd have better thought out, better roleplayed robberies with premeditation

not to be that nigga but..not every robbery needs to be planned like a megamind

1 minute ago, ZaE said:

not to be that nigga but..not every robbery needs to be planned like a megamind

I agree with you. Robberies of opportunity are definitely a thing. That's just the best compromise I can come up with off the top of my head when it comes to ensureing the quality of both the robber's roleplay and the victim.

• Upvote 1

All the illegal RPers reading this get it. 
We as a "community" suck. You hate us and especially hate robberies.
But actually anyone who cares enough to read this isn't the problem. 
How many times does one of these shit robberies finally get reported and it's some 100+ post plat donator?
Almost never so why do people constantly make these posts blaming the "illegal community" for Avon Barksdale driving up to Paleto on his manchez and robbing you with little effort? 

Report shit RPers, that's all you can do. 
It's so much easier than making admins spectate every robbery.
JUST. REPORT. THE. SHIT. 
I'm sure I've had to report more victims than I've been reported by, the legal "community" aren't a bunch of saints. 

• Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Kaxo said:

How many times does one of these shit robberies finally get reported and it's some 100+ post plat donator?
Almost never so why do people constantly make these posts blaming the "illegal community" for Avon Barksdale driving up to Paleto on his manchez and robbing you with little effort? 

JUST. REPORT. THE. SHIT. 
I'm sure I've had to report more victims than I've been reported by, the legal "community" aren't a bunch of saints. 

Can't like it, since I ain't got enough likes. But it's literally what I've been saying. Gotta report shit-RP wherever it lives.

Just now, FatherHay said:

Can't like it, since I ain't got enough likes. But it's literally what I've been saying. Gotta report shit-RP wherever it lives.

Exactly, it's the only way anything will get better. These posts solve nothing. Shit flinging contest is all it is. 

14 minutes ago, Kaxo said:

JUST. REPORT. THE. SHIT. 

THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST

17 minutes ago, Kaxo said:

Can't like your post yet, but thanks, and probably the best course of action honestly. Similar to what AlphaBatal said and I've said the past few pages, most of the shit RP robberies happen around 7-10 AM servertime when there's no cops on, and are done by characters that aren't factionized, or are in unofficials.

Frankly I'm not surprised that it's the self-claimed legal roleplayers who cry about being robbed the most. Don't know what to tell you; don't be a mallrat? Don't be a fucking beacon and an invitation to get robbed every 10 minutes when you walk around all in Gucci and yet at the same time you have a PF gun on you? If I'm roleplaying a poor character & then see a fucking g-wagon in the middle of South Central, I'll surely take their shit. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, ChromaticDeath said:

Can't like your post yet, but thanks, and probably the best course of action honestly. Similar to what AlphaBatal said and I've said the past few pages, most of the shit RP robberies happen around 7-10 AM servertime when there's no cops on, and are done by characters that aren't factionized, or are in unofficials.

It's the only course of action.

Even if the people doing it are fictionized I promise no illegal faction leaders are encouraging their members to go up to Paleto and rob people for hunting rifles or spam /b show items. 

• mj2002 locked this topic