Allow keys customization

Short description: Allow server-keys customization. 

Detailed description: The idea between this suggestion is to allow a server-keys customization. Some keys aren't adapted to all keyboard layouts, and this can sometimes be a problem, for example the new ELS system for LEO factions. The stage down key is Shift + Q, which on French AZERTY keyboards is the equivalent of QWERTY's A, meaning turning a stage down will make me turn. The idea would be to be able to customize the server keys to make them fit your choices/likings better. 

Commands to add: A menu, or a command like /changekeys, where you basically could customize those keys.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? This would allow people with other keyboard layouts to use the script more easily, and enjoy the GTA:W experience with less troubles and less compromises. 

Additional information: This is really a needed change, it sometimes can cause problems with the gameplay experience. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one experiencing these kind of troubles, whether it is about the ELS system or other server functions.