How to improve RP in nightclubs

Lurleen

7 minutes ago, Itay_Waknine said:

The Hotline 

Dungeon Crawlers

The Couer Noir

It's the same staff, and the same people running those clubs. I don't really have a problem with them at all, I just think more players should have other chances. How is something going to be different if it's the same people working on it? It's not something I blame on players too, I know a bunch of people that have tried making different concepts but been turned down by property management. 

But that's three clubs out of like 11 clubs in the city. So not really a monopoly. Problem is that most clubs are opened and there's no RP around it. It's just a money wash or someone that hires other managers to open for them.The Hotline, Dungeon Crawlers & The Couer Noir are run by a four man group. So it's not like just one person owns all of thise clubs.

5 minutes ago, ChippySound said:

But that's three clubs out of like 11 clubs in the city. So not really a monopoly. Problem is that most clubs are opened and there's no RP around it. It's just a money wash or someone that hires other managers to open for them.The Hotline, Dungeon Crawlers & The Couer Noir are run by a four man group. So it's not like just one person owns all of thise clubs.

I don't know what 11 clubs ur talking about, but 3 is a massive number too. 

How is something meant to get better if the same people are doing it? I think more people should get chances instead of seeing the same thing happen over and over again. 

3 minutes ago, Itay_Waknine said:

I don't know what 11 clubs ur talking about, but 3 is a massive number too. 

How is something meant to get better if the same people are doing it? I think more people should get chances instead of seeing the same thing happen over and over again. 

Singletons
Pink Sandwich
Phoenix
No. 8
Cloud 9
Galaxy
Fusion
La Spada
Bahama Mamas
Royale

To name a few. But you weren't against it when the Jew faction had like three clubs they opened over and over again?
And again, three clubs going in together to work together is bad? But if they didn't work together it would be okay? I don't get it.

Edited by ChippySound
  • Upvote 3
3 minutes ago, ChippySound said:

Singletons
Pink Sandwich
Phoenix
No. 8
Cloud 9
Galaxy
Fusion
La Spada
Bahama Mamas
Royale

To name a few. But you weren't against it when the Jew faction had like three clubs they opened over and over again? lol

What do you mean? Half of those clubs runs the same person, Aaliyah. Doing a great job, but it's weird to go to a club, and wherever you go you see the same manager. You go to another club? You see DOUX. No hard feelings with any of those two, I'm just using them as an example. Excuse me, but, Jew faction had six clubs, and there was so many clubs back then. And most of those clubs were leases anyways, who are lost now. The whole point is, no one else can get a club nor do anything about that, because same four people own the whole club scene in the city. 

EDIT: And on top of that, same people are getting new club leases, or the friends of those people.

Edited by .Pluto.
Just now, .Pluto. said:

What do you mean? Half of those clubs runs the same person, Aaliyah. Doing a great job, but it's weird to go to a club, and wherever you go you see the same manager. You go to another club? You see DOUX. No hard feelings with any of those two, I'm just using them as an example. Excuse me, but, Jew faction had six clubs, and there was so many clubs back then. And most of those clubs were leases anyways, who are lost now. The whole point is, no one else can get a club nor do anything about that, because same four people own the whole club scene in the city. 

Excuse me, but how is operating three clubs "Whole club scene"?

Just now, ChippySound said:

Singletons
Pink Sandwich
Phoenix
No. 8
Cloud 9
Galaxy
Fusion
La Spada
Bahama Mamas
Royale

To name a few. But you weren't against it when the Jew faction had like three clubs they opened over and over again? lol

I was though? Just because I was a member of a faction, it doesn't mean I wasn't against monopolies. And to give credit to the Jewish faction, a lot of clubs were paying them protection, they never actually ran them. 

Also, add Pink Sandwich to that list too, I'm pretty sure it's part of it. 

So out of ten clubs you named, 4 is owned by the same group. Don't you see how that's a problem? And we also have an array of people who get denied for when they apply for business.

One of Conti's clubs was also removed because they had one of their faction members running it. Don't you see how giving people a majority of the clubs is destructive? How is something meant to get better if it's being ran by the same people, and newer people ain't getting a chance to run clubs? 

Excuse me, but how is operating three clubs "Whole club scene"?

What the fuck are you talking about? Read the whole message, if you don't have anything smart to say, leave. 

Just now, Itay_Waknine said:

I was though? Just because I was a member of a faction, it doesn't mean I wasn't against monopolies. And to give credit to the Jewish faction, a lot of clubs were paying them protection, they never actually ran them. 

Also, add Pink Sandwich to that list too, I'm pretty sure it's part of it. 

So out of ten clubs you named, 4 is owned by the same group. Don't you see how that's a problem? And we also have an array of people who get denied for when they apply for business.

One of Conti's clubs was also removed because they had one of their faction members running it. Don't you see how giving people a majority of the clubs is destructive? How is something meant to get better if it's being ran by the same people, and newer people ain't getting a chance to run clubs? 

The whole Omega thing was a cluster fuck anyways. From the side of property management, of course. Praise Frezemis for being here for us. On top of that, same DJs are in 90% of those clubs, and the music is trash at best.

3 minutes ago, .Pluto. said:

What the fuck are you talking about? Read the whole message, if you don't have anything smart to say, leave. 

The whole Omega thing was a cluster fuck anyways. From the side of property management, of course. Praise Frezemis for being here for us. On top of that, same DJs are in 90% of those clubs, and the music is trash at best.

Well different clubs play different genres of music irl. Different clubs have different vibes, but that ain't a thing on this server. It's the same style, and the same people doing the same thing. It's boring. I wouldn't call it trash but I honestly think giving more people a chance will bring more diversity to the club scene. 

I see @.Pluto. has decided to yet again be toxic during a discussion. So I will withdraw from this since this does not add to the original posters discussion. Also, jealousy does not look good on you man.

And second, we have gotten nothing but praise from PM and other admins about how we operate our clubs. We have deals with almost all the breweries in the city and we host different DJ's from time to time and also offer OOC lessons in mixing, we have an active community around our clubs.

So frankly, any opinion from you means little to nothing. Good day ❤️

• Upvote 9
  • Applaud 3

I see @.Pluto. has decided to yet again be toxic during a discussion. So I will withdraw from this since this does not add to the original posters discussion. Also, jealousy does not look good on you man.

And second, we have gotten nothing but praise from PM and other admins about how we operate our clubs. We have deals with almost all the breweries in the city and we host different DJ's from time to time and also offer OOC lessons in mixing, we have an active community around our clubs.

So frankly, any opinion from you means little to nothing. Good day ❤️

Don't you see how giving people a majority of the clubs is destructive?

How is something meant to get better if it's being ran by the same people, and newer people ain't getting a chance to run clubs? 

I ain't jumping on the thread to diss your group at all, and I'll give you props because you know how to run clubs. But you run all of them the same way, and that's why I think there needs to be more diversity. 

Edited by Itay_Waknine
  • Wuhtah locked this topic